Western New Mexico University

Raymie

I'm not really sure what your point is. High schools have a habit of recoloring university logos, so calling this "high school level" isnt really the case. At least this small university has an original logo. The fact that they are a small school makes it more impressive.

it's not great, but it's not terrible. I'd like to see your concepts for a better logo to back up your talk.

OK, not sure if you can see it, but it's bad. W in Algerian font (read: Windows default — there's a high school here that uses the "V" from that font as their cap-helmet logo) with the Rochester Mustangs horse (now passed into the realm of clip art).

@Delayed Penalty: I don't quite yet have the AI skills to do that. The only way I could do something like that is in collaboration with someone.

Bad all around logo - clip art horse with window's font. Please will someone call WNMU and offer your talents.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Could be worse.

Could have been a Division I-A school...

z9mz71y9o9qln237fdrr.gif

(thankfully, this is NOT used anymore, but this logo wasn't modernized until just 3 or 4 years ago...)

Prairie View was never a I-A school in football. They were I-AA...which is now FCS. All other sports, they are Division I.

gYH2mW9.png

Could be worse.

z9mz71y9o9qln237fdrr.gif

(thankfully, this is NOT used anymore, but this logo wasn't modernized until just 3 or 4 years ago...)

Prarie View is FCS (I-AA) and a member of the SWAC, but yeah, none of the HBCU's aside from Grambling and Southern seem to give much thought to their visual identity.

What's really a shame is that the best logo they have (the script WNMU) is used very sparingly, as in I think just the football teams helmets

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Could be worse.

z9mz71y9o9qln237fdrr.gif

Prairie View was never a I-A school in football. They were I-AA...which is now FCS. All other sports, they are Division I.

Yeah, Division I is what I meant (just used to putting an A or two at the end), but you know what I mean.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived