Peyton Manning's Future?

Moseph

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peyton-ManningDEN-copy.png

He's now confirmed to have chosen Denver, so this one wins, except Nike are switching them back to Orange home's next season ;)

GREAT WORK!!! I mean, I've tried it before with a tutorial, for a fantasy team of mine, and it was 'passable"...

And as far as the Orange switch, I know it will sound nipicky, but I'm pretty sure from what I read that it is not Nike MAKING the change, as they were planning the change for last season, but with the lockout and all, didn't happen. Just don't need to see the "Nike Football Bashing' spill over to this wonderful artistic thread...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Awesome job, actually i just find this on ESPN, and as you can see, your "photo" is much better than this one.

375735_10150626188634751_352018604750_9249526_1999300052_n.jpg

ESPN had a month to draw up Manning as a Bronco -- and THIS is all they could muster??

6uXNWAo.png

He's now confirmed to have chosen Denver, so this one wins, except Nike are switching them back to Orange home's next season ;)

GREAT WORK!!! I mean, I've tried it before with a tutorial, for a fantasy team of mine, and it was 'passable"...

And as far as the Orange switch, I know it will sound nipicky, but I'm pretty sure from what I read that it is not Nike MAKING the change, as they were planning the change for last season, but with the lockout and all, didn't happen. Just don't need to see the "Nike Football Bashing' spill over to this wonderful artistic thread...

Not nitpicky at all, I thought the same thing when I read that. The switch to orange has ZERO to do with Nike and everything to do with fan preference.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Awesome job, actually i just find this on ESPN, and as you can see, your "photo" is much better than this one.

ESPN had a month to draw up Manning as a Bronco -- and THIS is all they could muster??

That's not even the right kind of helmet he wears.

spacer.png

Thing is though he probably isn't going to be wearing #18. It's retired for Tripucka. Although I'm a huge Jake Plummer fan, #16 is more fitting.

Especially since it will be orange...

@Frenchie_TO

didn't manning wear 14 in high school? You'd think he'd wear that if he couldn't wear 18.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Not nitpicky at all, I thought the same thing when I read that. The switch to orange has ZERO to do with Nike and everything to do with fan preference.

Yeah sorry about that, I realised as soon as I typed it that it was unlikely to have been Nike's choice...

Yeah sorry about that, I realised as soon as I typed it that it was unlikely to have been Nike's choice...

No worries!

Since I have zero skills with this kind of stuff can someone work up Peyton in the orange jersey?

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Yea, as soon as I saw this I LOL'd... So, SO bad

Anyone else noticed on the press conference pictures that the Orange jersey Manning was holding had the Reebok logo?

https://twitter.com/#!/search/SportsCentre/slideshow/photos?url=https%3A%2F%2Fp.twimg.com%2FAodFzFSCMAEtoZ3.jpg

@Frenchie_TO

Anyone else noticed on the press conference pictures that the Orange jersey Manning was holding had the Reebok logo?

https://twitter.com/#!/search/SportsCentre/slideshow/photos?url=https%3A%2F%2Fp.twimg.com%2FAodFzFSCMAEtoZ3.jpg

Yeah because the Nike jerseys are not being unveiled until April 1st.

Archived