UNCA Asheville New NCAA Tournament Jerseys

tron1013

My link

Crons-UNC-Asheville-Jerseys.jpg

I've never heard of Crons before, am I missing something?

I'm unfamiliar with the company, they're the only school I've seen use this company. But that said they have had them for the last year at least, these silvers don't look too bad. Silver is actually somewhat of a school color so I don't mind it. I live in Asheville when not at State, and ready to see the Bulldogs upset the UnFabulous Orange!

Last years 1-16 matchup with Pitt. 34735892E.jpg

Crons supplies some apparel for the Big South Conference as well. I have a generic gray Crons t-shirt that they threw out during the Big South Tourney last year.

Silver is one of UNCA's colors, they've really forced the black in recently. It's been there before, but I've seen plenty of earlier UNCA jerseys with no black at all.

I'd like to see UNCA represent the Big South and pull out a win. (Kind of. ^_^)

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Darren Rovell tweeted earlier in the week that "Crons" is outfitting a team in the NCAA tournament this year. Up until seeing this thread, I seriously thought he had just misstyped Cons (Converse). :wacko:

6uXNWAo.png

I'm excited to see these uniforms in real pictures. I do radio for WDKN and cover Dickson County High School (Dickson, TN), alma mater of UNCA's J. P. Primm, so we've been following the 'dogs this year.

However, when I see CRONS I keep thinking of it as CROHN'S...sort of an unfortunate name, acronym or not.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived