New NFL logos!

dcameronh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't argue with what everyone has already said: Major downgrade. Way too ESPN for my tastes, and replacing a font I really liked in most cases. If I had looked at only the right side of that graphic and was asked, "Which one needs an upgrade most?" I'd have picked the RedZone logo.

Someone said they'd look outdated in two years. I disagree. They look outdated right now.

What's worse is that they have the old logos right there next to them make them look irresponsibly terrible.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Wow, the NFL really believes in being lazy and finding one design that takes slight modification.

Super Bowl logos, now this. Their creativity budget must have been cut, surprising with all the money they are making off stupid fines with players.

Maybe every team will have to use the same template for future logos. That would be special.

2ly2w09.jpg

I hate that everything in the league has become streamlined... trophies, logos, etc. Nothing is unique or recognizable anymore.

Funny quote coming from a guy with KU's Trajan logo as his avatar.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

That's a metric ton better than the SH¡T THEY CAME UP WITH.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The only change I would make is to make the "Red" in "Red Zone" red. Otherwise that looks pretty classy Brandon.

thanks. but why make that one the only one thats different? it seems unnecessary to have that little of a change that makes that particular one just seem like its out of place. this might be something i dive deeper into this weekend, try to bring out some personality/differences in each one

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived