NFL Eggs.

shaydre1019

So a while back my brothers friend came over and was starting to color easter eggs with a marker to sell around this time. My brother made some soccer jerseys and then some football helmets. After seeing them i decided to do a few more teams and some jerseys but mostly helmets, i had completely forgot about them until now. Some came out better than others, but thought i could share with you guys.

ca5210c1.jpg

thanks guys!

Wagner my brother actually had the USMNT jerseys all 3, but his friend took em i think. thought you'd like that.

and thanks xodius, i actually put too many rays on that one lol

and you might not notice but halfway through i switched from Sharpie brand to BIC and you can tell the difference if you compare the greens of the NY JETS and the packers. bic were brighter and streaky.

Thanks guys! I really don't even know how I did. I guess it helps to think out the order of colors you do.

I didn't even bother doing the other half on some though lol. And I might post a pic of a different angle later. And if anyone wants I'll do some close ups.

Pulling off pewter on an egg. That's skill.

But I challenge you to do TCU's new purple helmet. :P

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Yeah I actually had to just try and color over brown with silver as fast as I could do it could blend before it dried. Kinda proud of that one. Really proud of my steelers for some reason, I guess it looks the most lifelike.

You got me thinking of ways to pull off the tcu one now! Foil paper base maybe?? Either way it won't one up my penn state (top right corner) helmet.

Archived