The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:censored:ing Lundqvist stole that won. Devils need to do the same in Game 4 and this time score, and get the win still a long way to go they should be up in this series they have out skated the Rangers.

I only watched the third because of the ridiculous start but the Rangers seemed to be taking it to the Devils.

I was stunned at how many more Devil fans there were than Ranger fans today. I would've expected 60/40 Devils or so, it was at minimum 75/25 Devils.

Still a ton of Ranger fans of course, and a lot of fun as a Ranger fan. Not as many fights as I would've expected, I guess some of that can be attributed to it being an early start, less beer consumption in general.

This series is still far from over though.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

:censored:ing Lundqvist stole that won. Devils need to do the same in Game 4 and this time score, and get the win still a long way to go they should be up in this series they have out skated the Rangers.

I only watched the third because of the ridiculous start but the Rangers seemed to be taking it to the Devils.

That was the third period only.

The Devils nearly out shot the Rangers 2-1 in the first two periods, had a ton more breakaway chances and dominated the game in every way. It was so bad for the Rangers John Tortarella called time out in the second, and essentially ripped the team a new one. That seemed to change the game a bit and woke the Rags up. If not for Lundqvist it could have been easily 5-0 Devils.

I was stunned at how many more Devil fans there were than Ranger fans today. I would've expected 60/40 Devils or so, it was at minimum 75/25 Devils.

Still a ton of Ranger fans of course, and a lot of fun as a Ranger fan. Not as many fights as I would've expected, I guess some of that can be attributed to it being an early start, less beer consumption in general.

This series is still far from over though.

The Devils are developing a home ice in Newark and it truly is a great atmosphere at Devils games, most nights in the regular season its 90% and the upper deck is packed, so its the high priced ticket that some times does not get sold. I know I will be there Monday hopefully they will even things up.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Coyotes will just sit on this for the rest of the game. Looks like we get Teary Goodbye Maybe Forever But Probably Not Year #3.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived