The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the game last night was a great atmosphere, Devil fans chanting as they walked up from Mulberry Street on their way to Penn Station or to a parking spot in the pouring rain, and nobody caring that it was pouring rain.

Why can't the Devils get crowds like that during the regular season? Perhaps they wouldn't be the Worst Fans Ever then.

Philadelphia still exists. So that's a title we can nevery truly own...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

After the game last night was a great atmosphere, Devil fans chanting as they walked up from Mulberry Street on their way to Penn Station or to a parking spot in the pouring rain, and nobody caring that it was pouring rain.

Why can't the Devils get crowds like that during the regular season? Perhaps they wouldn't be the Worst Fans Ever then.

Philadelphia still exists. So that's a title we can nevery truly own...

I don't know who's worse for sports: fans who are drunk violent degenerates who take their team like a religion (Philly, LA, Oakland), or fans who don't even care about the team, jack up ticket prices and only use the game time as filler time before going to the club or other things (Miami, San Diego).

I say the latter.

Hey everyone. The dates for the Stanley Cup Finals are set. They're on a Wed-Sat-Mon rotation (as usual for the finals in hockey) and they start next Wed May 30. If the Kings win tonight, we get a week off. The East Finals winner may only get 3 days rest if that series goes the full 7 games.

Thoughts? Because I hate the early 5pm PDT local starts for games here in LA. It's all to accommodate the east-coast. They should have set the start times to 9pm EDT/6pm PDT like in the NBA Finals.

Stanley Cup Finals schedule

Note to self - avoid the "Rite of Spring" thread tonight.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

First time all playoffs Quick allows more than two goals in a game. Knew we were due for one of these games sooner or later.

Canucks won game 4 3-1.

Third goal was an empty netter I believe.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived