The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Is there a series that feels any less relevant than Florida/New Jersey, for more reasons than the shoddy fan bases?

I mean, neither team has any chance of winning the Cup this year, so it feels, to me, like a total filler series. To compare it to something I said back in January, it feels like the Atlanta Falcons in the NFL playoffs - a team (or teams) that is just there, no chance of doing anything once they get there.

You should learn to enjoy things. This is a good game in a good playoff year.

I'm enjoying the game as well. It's not the best series of the 8, but it's not a bad series. It's still playoff hockey.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Toews telling the Coyote bench not to applaud Hossa with the sticks. Torres is a marked man, and justifiably so. We have ourselves a quickly disintegrating game here.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Oh that makes sense. Reward the Coyotes with a powerplay. What a :censored:ing joke

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Just SMH. The league-owned franchise is getting one too many breaks for my liking.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This is the most embarrassing Stanley Cup I can remember in the last eleven years that I've been following this sport, and we're not even out of the first round. How did we fall so far from the New NHL ideal of skill and finesse? The Penguins and Flyers are flush with both, and they're acting like drooling tards. It's disgusting. I'm really getting fed up.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Freaky thing: Phoenix gets a power play out of all that.

House team.

It's like a family member punching a member of Fred Phelps' cult after getting taunted by them and getting sent to jail for it.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

This is the most embarrassing Stanley Cup I can remember in the last eleven years that I've been following this sport, and we're not even out of the first round. How did we fall so far from the New NHL ideal of skill and finesse? The Penguins and Flyers are flush with both, and they're acting like drooling tards. It's disgusting. I'm really getting fed up.

The best way I heard it described tonight was, "The NHL is at a WCW-like level of credibility right now."

It really is starting to unravel with this offseason, and no matter who wins it, the bigger story to come out of these playoffs is the league integrity.

twitter

Tell us how you really feel, Joel!

Thanks for that. Very very much.

Not enough expletives for him to tell us how he really feels.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Glad the Canucks got rid of that dirty bastard Torres. If he doesn't get suspended, I hope whoever is the designated 250+ pound useless ass hole that replaced John Scott absolutely reams him in the :censored:ing face. And yes. This is coming from a Canucks fan of all people

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived