The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Ever been hit in the head? Even with a helmet/mask on, it hurts like hell for a bit. I don't blame him a bit for having a reaction. Did you really expect him to just stay standing as if nothing had happened? Shouldn't everyone do that on every check, then?

I don't doubt that it hurt, my problem is with hurling equipment on impact, doing a pirouette, playing dead until the game misconduct was announced, and milking the hit on and off for three days. It was poor form.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weber_medium.gif

= $2500

ow.gif

= 3 game suspension

8208_4bfe.gif

You're also forgetting that Bitz on Clifford got Bitz only two :censored:ing games, and Bitz' hit was ten times more malicious than the Smith debacle. Un:censored:ingreal.

spacer.png

weber_medium.gif

= $2500

ow.gif

= 3 game suspension

8208_4bfe.gif

You're also forgetting that Bitz on Clifford got Bitz only two :censored:ing games, and Bitz' hit was ten times more malicious than the Smith debacle. Un:censored:ingreal.

This is exactly why Shannahan should be sacked. He's such a :censored:ing dumbass.

Ever been hit in the head? Even with a helmet/mask on, it hurts like hell for a bit. I don't blame him a bit for having a reaction. Did you really expect him to just stay standing as if nothing had happened? Shouldn't everyone do that on every check, then?

I don't doubt that it hurt, my problem is with hurling equipment on impact, doing a pirouette, playing dead until the game misconduct was announced, and milking the hit on and off for three days. It was poor form.

You don't throw an elbow at a goalie's head. Overreaction or no, the punishment fit the crime.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

How many of the Panthers' goals in the last two games were on the power play? Jersey really has to tighten up here. What happened to them? Best kill in the league all year.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You don't throw an elbow at a goalie's anyone's head. Overreaction or no, the punishment fit the crime.

Fixed.

oBIgzrL.png

How many of the Panthers' goals in the last two games were on the power play? Jersey really has to tighten up here. What happened to them? Best kill in the league all year.

The Sharks are secretly playing as the Devils on the penalty kill.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Goal for the Devils disallowed for goaltender interference; rightly, I think.

The refs are totally screwing the Devils tonight

Haven't seen a frame of video on this, but I know who's getting my vote here.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived