The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy that does Coyotes pbp is forgettable. Tyson Nash is a dope with a horrible voice.

Doesn't make them any less knowledgeable about hockey. It's like saying a radio personality has funny hair.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The guy that does Coyotes pbp is forgettable. Tyson Nash is a dope with a horrible voice.

Hey we finally agree on something!

I am not sure if I am allowed to say this (since for some reason the Yotes players werent supposed to support Hossa as he went off) but I really really hope Hossa will be ok and have nothing wrong with his neck/spin. The hit was dirty since he left his feet and I fully expect Torres to be done for whatever amount of games PHX has left.

PopHeading-1.gif

Doesn't make them any less knowledgeable about hockey. It's like saying a radio personality has funny hair.

No, insight and sonority are valued traits when your occupation is to orally describe things.

I fully expect Torres to be done for whatever amount of games PHX has left.

At the rate this officiating is going, he won't be able to dress for their games in mid-June.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Wow, Preds will be up 3-1 over the Wings. I honestly thought the Wings would win this one fairly easily. Definitely a huge moment for Nashville if they can win that one last game.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

No, insight and sonority are valued traits when your occupation is to orally describe things.

Saying someone has a funny voice means he doesn't know hockey? Oh, ok. Got it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Okay. If Neal gets 1 or 2 and Asham gets 5 or more. What does Torres get?

To suit up for his next shift.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Okay. If Neal gets 1 or 2 and Asham gets 5 or more. What does Torres get?

To suit up for his next shift.

Neal got 1, Asham 4.

But yeah, just pure stupidity on Torres and on the Refs. Especially if Hossa is seriously injured.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

We may get a playoff Goalie Fight....Crawford and Smith having words at the end of period 2.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Oh how I would have enjoyed to see Crawford whoop Smith's punk ass.

That's a gambit I take. I'll take my chances with Emery vs. LaBarbera for the third.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Ugh this is exactly what I didn't want this game to turn into. And I am not talking about the score. After the mayhem that has gone on during this postseason already it would be a shame for another circus to break out in the 3rd period. I hope the Yotes can get their heads out of their :cursing: and stop worrying about whats being done/said after the whistle and focus on getting some good scoring chances on net.

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived