tennessee in grey?

laray3

Are y'all sure that's gray? It may just be a trick of the lighting effects making that jersey seem like it's gray.

(And speaking of which, Nike, Adidas and UnderArmour ALL need to quit with the "kewl" shadow/dark/ghostlight/blackout photo effects...it's gotten old.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

(And speaking of which, Nike, Adidas and UnderArmour ALL need to quit with the "kewl" shadow/dark/ghostlight/blackout photo effects...it's gotten old.)

Sou're saying photos that obscure what your product actually looks like might not be the best marketing strategy?

Actually, considering some of the designs Adidas and UA come out with, that might not be such a bad idea...

He's not the only one.

Just out of curiosity, what don't you like about UT's uniforms? Oh, and if these were real than they would be a disaster, and I guarantee you that most Vols fans would hate them, including me.

spacer.png

(*)

Are y'all sure that's gray? It may just be a trick of the lighting effects making that jersey seem like it's gray.

The same lighting effect that made the Seahawks logo look like it had grey on the bottom. :P

Not gonna bring up your "Falcons going gold" stuff, are you? :D

Oh I know, lol. I never knew that the Falcons' logo on their helmet gave off a slight gold tint when looking at it from different lighted angles.

These just look like the equipment manager was lazy and threw the black jerseys in with some bleach.

ncf_g_tennessee1_300.jpg

Also, copy Oklahoma State much?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived