Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

That looks pretty cool, a good start. Since the Blues would be the home team, you might want to use Blues colors on the logo. Who would the Blues be playing and will you be making a Winter Classic jersey for them?

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks pretty cool, a good start. Since the Blues would be the home team, you might want to use Blues colors on the logo. Who would the Blues be playing and will you be making a Winter Classic jersey for them?

The Blues would face Nashville and I will most likely do a concept for them.

This is solid, simple, and classy. Like jncox said, light blue as a main color was the direction the Jets should have gone in originally, and the use of this simple template was the way to go. Nice job.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Maybe try and include the arch somewhere if it's going to be in St.Louis? And i would use Los Angeles as the opponent. The two teams are from the first expansion, so it works well.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright got a new concept.

Edmonton Oilers

EDMOilers.png

For Edmonton I merged their color schemes. I originally wanted to do this in midnight blue and orange but felt it looked too similar (for my liking) to the Islanders. So, I compromised and went royal blue, copper and silver. The design is inspired by what they wore in the late 90s. The third is a throwback to the teams WHA days.

I like the idea of throwing back to the 90's for the Oilers, but I'm not a fan of the use of silver instead of red or orange. Paired with gold or copper or bronze, it just doesn't look right, but that's just me. I can see what you were aiming for, going for an industrial look, but it's just not a nice colour combination to use on a sports uniform.

For the third jersey, you'd be better off going with blue lettering instead of white, that would make it a lot easier to read. Other than that, it looks pretty good!

8gEj9j7.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Archived