NCAA Redesign: Big 12

Lights Out

Oklahoma State's used some form of the OSU logo since 1973 and it's associated with their glory years, so I don't think it'd be so easy to get rid of it. The actual uniforms look pretty good though.

For Texas I'm on the fence, mainly just because being an avid longhorn fan I don't think that the jerseys need any updates, theyre iconic, the helmet should just have the longhorn and if you are going to add to the jersey just do the collar like you did there I guess the pants don't need anything

I really don't like the white outline on West Virginia's logo. There's not enough contrast between yellow and white and it makes the entire thing look like mush... the rest of the uniform is awesome though and I love how you incorporated a local institution (the coal industry) into it... great work.

Not really feelin' K-State, though. I get that you're trying to stripe the uniform based on the powercat, but the powercat is clunky and awkward as it is.

OSU: I'm sorry but I just think that looks well.... bad. No other word to describe it. That helmet logo is bulky and the design looks forced, especially on the pants. It would be a massive downgrade from what they have now.

Texas: I like Texas, except for the pants. They look like the Denver Broncos with those things. I would get rid of them, and put TEXAS down the side of the pants.

West Virginia: I like the helmet, but the design is just bleh. I get the mountain pattern, but it's wasted on such a generic design. At least come up with a better pants stripe.

Kansas State: While i wouldn't want them wearing these, I like it. Probably my favorite out of all your concepts, especially how the power cat is incorporating in the shoulder design.

Baylor and Texas Tech: Boring generic mess. Nothing interesting, and nothing good. It looks like there was no real intent to these designs at all. Start over.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

In general, I think most of your design elements and numerals are gimmicky and really bring down the look of your uniforms. Maybe try focusing on the history of each team, picking the design elements that make those teams who they are, and finding a way to make those tried and true design elements work with the technology of today.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

KANSAS STATE:

docNK.png

Based on the Powercat logo with some elements from the basketball uniform.

Wish you would have done a uni based on these:

3038351199_131a45a780_o.png

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived