College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

I highly doubt these see the court because the Kentucky fans went ballistic when we wore the gray uniforms last year. But if they do that will be okay as well.

Were any of the schools' fans happy about those abominations?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt these see the court because the Kentucky fans went ballistic when we wore the gray uniforms last year. But if they do that will be okay as well.

Were any of the schools' fans happy about those abominations?

The Baylor WBB fans were.

5e6446697337f541e44d2527efc4c8e7.jpeg

Alabama has new lettering on their uniforms.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Also...those Marshall uniforms are AMAZING!

Yes they are. Nike hit that one out of the park.

The Oregon jerseys are nice as well, though I look forward to the 30 other different uniforms they'll be wearing this season.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived