College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

Arkansas State's new uniforms. Went with a Chicago Bulls rip-off look. I definitely prefer the new black jersey to the old one, and I don't like that they left the block stAte logo on the white jersey. If you're going to do it on one you may as well do it on both.

https://pbs.twimg.co...u0_CUAAJpa8.jpg

That is baddddd.

They looked decent till I realized how bad they fluffed up the trim stripes...

The armhole trip should match the trim on the bottom of the shorts. -_- Shame.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw a tweet that all 8 teams playing on ships this year will have Nike camo uniforms...Ohio State, Marquette, Michigan State, San Diego State are the ones I can think of off the top of my head

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I have no background in sports apparel aside fol the knowledge I've gained on here over the years.

How hard/cost effective is it to just sublimate uniforms? If I'm not mistaken Nike offers a sublimated custom uniform option on team builder which I woul imagine is the easiest smartest way to go for an apparel company, even easier it seems than a template like Adidas's.

Maryland: initial thought on the alts was that they looked like a tv with no reception. I honestly didn't think it looked like wool. Maybe less contrast and it would look better. I know it's a different material but their baseball faux wool looks great. Aside from that though it's a good uni. Their standards look pretty solid and I really like the shoelaces if they're black and yellow like I think they are.

The pride uniforms: just too much. Keep in on side panels or something I don't like the shoulders being a center point on a basketball uniform like that.

Under armour: what's with the bow ties??

Saw a tweet that all 8 teams playing on ships this year will have Nike camo uniforms...Ohio State, Marquette, Michigan State, San Diego State are the ones I can think of off the top of my head

Florida and Georgetown as well on the Baatan.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

That's the lighting. The home jersey is white.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

With Vanderbilt's change, does this mark the death of the circus font? Kansas ditched to become all-Trajan, all-the-time.

Aside from the Commodores, Illinois State also used it last season - anyone else?

7324024-WIR-APTOPIX-MVC-N-Iowa-Illinois-St-Basketball-03_02_2012-16.22.24.jpg

One of the best fonts in sports, it's a shame.

New Vanderbilt jerseys. Overly plain and with Hyper Elite Fit jargon.

http://www.vucommodo.../102512aab.html

http://www.nikeblog....tball-uniforms/

spacer.gifspacer.gifVanderbilt-Basketball-Uniforms.jpg

So are they black, gold, beige? No white? Or is that just the lighting?

They're plain, plainer, and plainest.

That number font reminds me of Purdue way too much. Especially with the black and gold. They should have kept the circus font.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

33bc89d4245911e2b529123138106288_7.jpg

What is Nike's obsession with this old template?

New-Marshall-Basketball-Uniform-2.jpg

hi-res-140631845_display_image.jpg?1345064447

Pretty sure it was used originally for Duke, so it's a bit odd to throw them in there.

I threw Duke in their for comparison. Its one of my favorite college basketball uniforms and I am glad that that Duke has worn it for so long. Its kind of odd that Nike still offers it up as a choice for other teams.

33bc89d4245911e2b529123138106288_7.jpg

What is Nike's obsession with this old template?

New-Marshall-Basketball-Uniform-2.jpg

hi-res-140631845_display_image.jpg?1345064447

Pretty sure it was used originally for Duke, so it's a bit odd to throw them in there.

I threw Duke in their for comparison. Its one of my favorite college basketball uniforms and I am glad that that Duke has worn it for so long. Its kind of odd that Nike still offers it up as a choice for other teams.

Saint Louis uses that template too unfortunately... good team, but look like Duke Jr.

CB12--NOV._11--P11__TENN_ST.-ST.LOU.jpg

90758391980.gif

Archived