College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

"LobStilly?"

No. Just no.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is an interesting topic over at USA Today about the Harrison twins, Maryland (Under Armour) and Kentucky (Nike) battles for the boys to choose their respective school. One piece to the story that caught me eye was "One prominent Nike-affiliated coach told me he recruits players off Adidas AAU teams but not any UA AAU teams because "You have no chance." So based off this story alone, is the writer saying that these kids are choosing between UA and Nike instead of Maryland and Kentucky? Because if this is the case, then these boys are idiots for not choosing publicity and championship mentality over a school that has not been nothing since Gary Williams left.

spacer.png

Here is an interesting topic over at USA Today about the Harrison twins, Maryland (Under Armour) and Kentucky (Nike) battles for the boys to choose their respective school. One piece to the story that caught me eye was "One prominent Nike-affiliated coach told me he recruits players off Adidas AAU teams but not any UA AAU teams because "You have no chance." So based off this story alone, is the writer saying that these kids are choosing between UA and Nike instead of Maryland and Kentucky? Because if this is the case, then these boys are idiots for not choosing publicity and championship mentality over a school that has not been nothing since Gary Williams left.

I don't know what I love more - the double negative, or declaring that our basketball program is dead because of ONE subpar year in the post-Gary Williams era (which was going to be pretty lousy even if Gary Williams was still at the helm).

I don't know what I love more - the double negative, or declaring that our basketball program is dead because of ONE subpar year in the post-Gary Williams era (which was going to be pretty lousy even if Gary Williams was still at the helm).

They are not dead, but Gary Williams has my upmost respect as a coach and it will be a period of adjustment without him. But I suppose we will find out how good or bad they are in the Barclays Center Classic on November 9th.

spacer.png

Here is the new Alabama home uniforms.

New-Alabama-Basketball-Uniform-Home-2.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTkuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9iNDNjYmE4MDA4ZTIxMWUyOWEwZDIyMDAwYTFjOTFiZV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=Vn_IC9F0VOHKKI7et39CrX2ldNMpYtTG9zMjteov5eU

New-Alabama-Basketball-Shorts.jpg

The design on the shorts is inspired by Clark Hall

CLARK+HALL+TUSCALOOSA+ALABAMA%252C+University+Of+Alabama+College+of+Arts+and+Sciences+Tuscaloosa+AL..jpg

Here is a detailed picture of the design on the back. It is the front of Coleman Coliseum, a tidal wave, and "Roll Tide"

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTcuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8zYzRhOTZkYzBjYmIxMWUyYTJmODIyMDAwYTFkMDEyZl83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=1qFMyDcYxi4s3kx7T7cCSE0_Wdm2l_P5Z3F4zxtYs8s

I really like the back with the exception of the tidal wave. I would have much rather seen a picture of Denny Chimes instead.

As for those wondering about the shoes, here is a more detailed picture

Edit: I'm having trouble linking the picture so here is the tweet.

https://twitter.com/AlabamaHoops/status/251703690086477824

Here is a detailed picture of the design on the back. It is the front of Coleman Coliseum, a tidal wave, and "Roll Tide"

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTcuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8zYzRhOTZkYzBjYmIxMWUyYTJmODIyMDAwYTFkMDEyZl83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=1qFMyDcYxi4s3kx7T7cCSE0_Wdm2l_P5Z3F4zxtYs8s

I really like the back with the exception of the tidal wave. I would have much rather seen a picture of Denny Chimes instead.

https://twitter.com/...703690086477824

Is this a mock-up design or it is the real thing? I would love to see the actual away uniform.

spacer.png

Is this a mock-up design or it is the real thing? I would love to see the actual away uniform.

It is just a better view of the actual thing. Here is what it looks like on the white jerseys.

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTkuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9iNDNjYmE4MDA4ZTIxMWUyOWEwZDIyMDAwYTFjOTFiZV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=Vn_IC9F0VOHKKI7et39CrX2ldNMpYtTG9zMjteov5eU

New-Alabama-Basketball-Uniform-Home-2.jpg

New-Alabama-Basketball-Shorts.jpg

The design on the shorts is inspired by Clark Hall

CLARK+HALL+TUSCALOOSA+ALABAMA%252C+University+Of+Alabama+College+of+Arts+and+Sciences+Tuscaloosa+AL..jpg

602881ec098011e2a1fa22000a1c8697_7.jpg

69102_10151100267132153_1221761026_n.jpg

I know some of this is the instagram filter, but :puke:

That script just ripped off Louisville's.

I thought it looked familiar... can't say I would expect any different from adidas.

52-72572-Y.jpg

Archived