NFL Hockey Jersey series

habsfan1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the white Bills jersey. Their logo looks so great on a white background. Also, that Browns one is hilarious.

Yeah, it was something I originally made for a future Icethetics Freak Out Friday, before turning it into a full, regular concept! :D

I would like to see the Seahawks one based off the new uniforms, it could turn out looking quite cool. Bills and browns look great but you should probably take the reebok logo off the helmet

I would like to see the Seahawks one based off the new uniforms, it could turn out looking quite cool. Bills and browns look great but you should probably take the reebok logo off the helmet

Nice start. Like the Browns and it was a smart take with the helmet. I'd still like to see it with the shoulder logo as the main logo, but a circle (puck) instead of the football shape. Then you could use the bulldog for the shoulders.

Nice start. Like the Browns and it was a smart take with the helmet. I'd still like to see it with the shoulder logo as the main logo, but a circle (puck) instead of the football shape. Then you could use the bulldog for the shoulders.

If you were going to do it truly right, a faithful transition from football to hockey, the Browns would get the Rangers treatment and have ONLY the diagonal name across the chest and no logo would be found anywhere. The Rangers kinda do it now, but they actually made a logo back in the day and stuck with it.

But this concept is so ridiculously hilarious that it would be a travesty to change it for "realism". Seriously, that's funny stuff. Great work.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

If you were going to do it truly right, a faithful transition from football to hockey, the Browns would get the Rangers treatment and have ONLY the diagonal name across the chest and no logo would be found anywhere. The Rangers kinda do it now, but they actually made a logo back in the day and stuck with it.

But this concept is so ridiculously hilarious that it would be a travesty to change it for "realism". Seriously, that's funny stuff. Great work.

Thanks. And there's always the possibility that I could just make an alt with those suggestions.

Great looking series so far! I'm a fan of fun crossover concepts, and while I'm no football expert, it definitely seems to me that you've captured the teams' identities really well, while making the jerseys unique to hockey. Your Seattle set is a favorite of mine, the striping seems very much in line with the Seahawks' "modern" (whatever that means) look. The Browns are comedy gold, though I'd agree with hockey week about a more serious diagonal script alt. The stripes look just as good on a hockey jersey as they do on the football uniforms, though.

The navy Cowboys jersey looks just like what I would expect them to wear, but I'm not sold on the white. I believe the use of a different shade of blue on different uniforms is something they actually do, if I remember correctly, so I don't have any issue there, but I think the black outline on the stripes just doesn't work. I think it would look fine with just blue and white.

Looking forward to more concepts! Especially the Ravens, Panthers, Jaguars, Vikings, and Dolphins; they've got some fun color schemes that aren't seen much in hockey.

I love how the Cowboys blue and striping doesn't match between the home and away just like the actual football set. If this was real (in hockey) the fans would be crying for ownership to change. Anyway, great series so far. Can't wait for the 49ers

I think I'd prefer navy but I like the striping on the shoulders. Something different I haven't seen before and I think would look nice. I think it would look more complete if you swapped the colors on the hems to match the socks as well. When I think chargers I think mainly blue and white and yellow is the accent.

On the Seahawks I like the colours, but I'm not too sure of the striping--it feels haphazard & tossed together--although may say that would make it appropriate.

On the Cowboys I'd use a silver/grey star on the blue jerseys.

The Browns one is genius--and yet obvious at the same time.

So I applaud these efforts--good job, I enjoyed viewing them and I am looking forward to seeing more.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I can't get enough of that Browns jersey, it's fantastic hahaha

also, I agree with what 29Texan said about the Chargers jersey, Just the bolt would be fine

Bolt with numbers underneath would work rather well, and reflect the throwback helmets

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived