Houston Texans Letterman Jackets

shaydre1019

As if having the best logo and uniforms in the league wasn't enough, the Texans stepped their game up and are now going to sport letterman jackets to travel.

http://larrybrownspo...-jackets/165182

I thought having the biggest hipster in the league in Connor Barwin, and the funniest dude in Shaun Cody would be where they stop but they decided to go right on ahead.

Really neat idea, wonder how the super bowl patch is gonna look on there..

Bulls on parade!

houston-texans-letterman-jacket-1-530x479.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty cool.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Texans have the best logo in the league?

Yeah right, and the Marlins just signed Babe Ruth.

Yup, looks like the Flying Elvis mated with the Chicago bull. Very generic looking. Add to to my "unpopular opinion" list. One of the worst logos in sports that isn't just a letter.

Do you work for Bull Shirts, the company that made them?

You said Bulls on Parade so I'm curious.

Bulls on Parade is the nickname of the Houston Texans defense.

If you didn't know that you'll find out very soon.

Yup, looks like the Flying Elvis mated with the Chicago bull. Very generic looking. Add to to my "unpopular opinion" list. One of the worst logos in sports that isn't just a letter.

Yeah obviously i'm biased, but i think it does a fantastic job of incorporating a bull and the state flag. It screams texas to me and i think it looks great on the helmets.

Yeah obviously i'm biased, but i think it does a fantastic job of incorporating a bull and the state flag. It screams texas to me and i think it looks great on the helmets.

Why would I know soon enough? The Texans will find a way to choke in the Playoffs, much like their State Brethren.

Your team isn't as impressive as you believe, its been their competition isn't as good as them so far.

You've Beaten Miami, Jacksonville, Tennessee, NY Jets, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Detroit and Tennesee.

The only real teams you played were the Bears (Won 13-6), the Broncos (31-25), Ravens (Won 43-13) and the Packers (Lost 42-24).

Where is your real "Quality" win and statement game?

I believe your loss to the Packers was enough of a statement. And your near loss to the Broncos and Bears.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Why would I know soon enough? The Texans will find a way to choke in the Playoffs, much like their State Brethren.

Your team isn't as impressive as you believe, its been their competition isn't as good as them so far.

You've Beaten Miami, Jacksonville, Tennessee, NY Jets, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Detroit and Tennesee.

The only real teams you played were the Bears (Won 13-6), the Broncos (31-25), Ravens (Won 43-13) and the Packers (Lost 42-24).

I believe your loss to the Packers was enough of a statement. And your near loss to the Broncos and Bears.

Is he kidding guys? or is he just trolling?

first of all, we made it to the second round of the playoffs and were a 3rd string rookie quarterback and a muffed punt away from beating a ravens at home and advancing to the afc championship. Remind me again how that is considered choking? (The ravens were a missed fg away from the super bowl, mind you)

The packers loss was our first game without Brian Cushing, still adjusting.

The Broncos and Bears? Near losses? really?

We were clearly in control the entirety of both of those games.

I like the way you change "Win" to a "near loss" when you try to shed negative light on a victory.

Is a 43-13 win against the 3 loss ravens not a quality win?

If having the best Running back and arguably the best wr in the league doesnt help my argument, maybe the defensive player of the yr will.

The road to the super bowl in the AFC will go through Reliant Stadium this yr, i can promise you that.

first of all, we made it to the second round of the playoffs and were a 3rd string rookie quarterback and a muffed punt away from beating a ravens at home and advancing to the afc championship. Remind me again how that is considered choking? (The ravens were a missed fg away from the super bowl, mind you)

The packers loss was our first game without Brian Cushing, still adjusting.

The Broncos and Bears? Near losses? really?

We were clearly in control the entirety of both of those games.

I like the way you change "Win" to a "near loss" when you try to shed negative light on a victory.

Is a 43-13 win against the 3 loss ravens not a quality win?

If having the best Running back and arguably the best wr in the league doesnt help my argument, maybe the defensive player of the yr will.

The road to the super bowl in the AFC will go through Reliant Stadium this yr, i can promise you that.

i'm goin with shaydre on this one. the texans are for real and so are those jackets

spacer.png

I'm a Saints fan (without bias) and the Texans were my preseason pick to win the AFC Championship. So there.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Cool move by Texans

49ers did something kind of similar this week by bringing back the gold jackets

https://twitter.com/...741552099975169

I don't dislike the niners, but i can't call myself a fan, but last yr i saw one of those at the thrift store and i really considered getting it, however, they marked the price up to like $35, at a thrift store! So long story short, i like those jackets. Im cheap.

also if you check out the article i linked to the Rays Cardigans were VERRRY sharp looking.

Cool move by Texans

49ers did something kind of similar this week by bringing back the gold jackets

https://twitter.com/...741552099975169

I don't dislike the niners, but i can't call myself a fan, but last yr i saw one of those at the thrift store and i really considered getting it, however, they marked the price up to like $35, at a thrift store! So long story short, i like those jackets. Im cheap.

also if you check out the article i linked to the Rays Cardigans were VERRRY sharp looking.

$35 is a good deal for a vintage jacket that is associated with the team's glory years

Go A's!

A. The Texans really do have the best modern logo & uniforms in the league. In fact, they're the last team to get everything right design-wise with their identity. (except the name ...but that's off set with the impressive branding)

B. The Letterman jackets are a great idea that will sell like hot cakes. I won't be surprised if the NFL/Nike begins selling them for all 32 teams.

I'm not certain what took the NFL so long to do this ...we've known for DECADES it was a good idea.

beverly-hills-cop-ii-eddie-murphy.jpg

C. The Texans have the opportunity to prove their doubters (like Tubby) wrong on Monday Night at New England. And a win there locks up Home Field Advantage IIRC.

D. Niners Gold Jackets are DOPE. Great move by them...

NYCdog.png

Well you're half right and he's not kidding.

A. The Texans really do have the best modern logo & uniforms in the league. In fact, they're the last team to get everything right design-wise with their identity. (except the name ...but that's off set with the impressive branding)

B. The Letterman jackets are a great idea that will sell like hot cakes. I won't be surprised if the NFL/Nike begins selling them for all 32 teams.

I'm not certain what took the NFL so long to do this ...we've known for DECADES it was a good idea.

C. The Texans have the opportunity to prove their doubters (like Tubby) wrong on Monday Night at New England. And a win there locks up Home Field Advantage IIRC.

I told my cousin the EXACT same thing.

Yeah 35 is pretty good, but being that im not a niners fan, and i was in thrift store price mode, ($2 shirts, $6 polos) i just couldnt do it, prolly shoulda tried to flip it on ebay though.

beverly-hills-cop-ii-eddie-murphy.jpg

The demand is there for that specific one

http://www.thegoldencloset.com/merchant/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=A0417

Go A's!

Archived