Digby

Did not like the eBay leak but for some reason I do like the official shots. Need to see more pictures, but I think I dig it!

My thoughts as well. Looks a lot better on an actual player.

And I think the extra line where the colors meet makes a huge difference as opposed to the one on eBay, which I'm sure is just a replica.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEE8EiWCIAAcieB.jpg

BEE8LvOCYAEOy_m.jpg

The home uniforms are excellent, they remind me a little bit of that other club that Kroenke is involved with over in England. Those away kits though...absolute mess. I liked the idea, but the execution was horrendous. The first thing that came to mind when I saw those was "RSL," & considering that they have a heated rivalry with the club...yeah, not the best idea.

Also, the Philly fauxbacks would've been a lot better if it weren't for adidas' absolute insistence on slapping their stripes on the shoulder. I do enjoy the throwback Bimbo bread logo. Very nice touch.

WHY IS COLORADO ORANGE AND BLUE. is this there broncos tribute? or is it just a clash

Never mind I see its based on Colorado flag

Parsons is my dude.

Im a little disappointed in these

photo-1.jpg

3rdjersey.jpg

I don't have a problem with any of this, personally. I think it looks great.

Yeah as much as i try to deny it...i really like this one...but then again I like the TFC kit as well

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Please tell me Sporting has a third on the way. Obnoxious how they make blue teams wear their away kits at home.

They do have a third they'll be releasing this year, but no date set yet. Just that it will be at an upcoming home match. My guess is sometime this summer.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

The brown third was new last year, so I think it sticks around for a couple more years. Unfortunately.

Aw, I really like the brown kit! One of my favorites in MLS. Wish they'd wear it more frequently. It's a unique look, especially good since Vancouver's color scheme is otherwise unremarkable.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Seattle looks great as usual. Really like the clash even though it probably see much action.

Vancouver's home looks nice. Still wish they'd go with a chest stripe like they used to have, but I guess the Fire already have that market cornered in MLS.

Don't really like Sporting's home shirt. I'm curious to see what color the away will be since the home is light and dark blue. Probably just white, but we'll see.

I said this earlier, but Montreal's third is great. They should have gone with a striped shirt as the home from the beginning.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Story about LA Galaxy's new away kit confirms that the gold star takes the place of the "scudetto" for defending champions... http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/02/27/jersey-week-la-galaxy?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=written%252Bpost&utm_campaign=Facebook-MLSsoccer%252Bpost

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived