Digby

Hold on.....wasn't Chivas USA supposed to unveil both kits yesterday? They just kind of started selling their primary online.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEE8EiWCIAAcieB.jpg

BEE8LvOCYAEOy_m.jpg

The home uniforms are excellent, they remind me a little bit of that other club that Kroenke is involved with over in England. Those away kits though...absolute mess. I liked the idea, but the execution was horrendous. The first thing that came to mind when I saw those was "RSL," & considering that they have a heated rivalry with the club...yeah, not the best idea.

Also, the Philly fauxbacks would've been a lot better if it weren't for adidas' absolute insistence on slapping their stripes on the shoulder. I do enjoy the throwback Bimbo bread logo. Very nice touch.

I just don't see what's so different about the 3-stripes, and that's one of the things we were told to look out for. So, because of that I'm hoping this isn't the true jersey.

The stripes are different colors on each side. Has that been done before?

I just don't see what's so different about the 3-stripes, and that's one of the things we were told to look out for. So, because of that I'm hoping this isn't the true jersey.

The stripes are different colors on each side. Has that been done before?

Not sure on that one. It seems like such a simple thing that I'm surprised no one would have done it before.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I don't know, the more I look at the Dynamo kit the more I like it.

Yeah it's plain. But it's not bad.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

BEE8EiWCIAAcieB.jpg

BEE8LvOCYAEOy_m.jpg

The home uniforms are excellent, they remind me a little bit of that other club that Kroenke is involved with over in England. Those away kits though...absolute mess. I liked the idea, but the execution was horrendous. The first thing that came to mind when I saw those was "RSL," & considering that they have a heated rivalry with the club...yeah, not the best idea.

Also, the Philly fauxbacks would've been a lot better if it weren't for adidas' absolute insistence on slapping their stripes on the shoulder. I do enjoy the throwback Bimbo bread logo. Very nice touch.

WHY IS COLORADO ORANGE AND BLUE. is this there broncos tribute? or is it just a clash

Parsons is my dude.

BEE8EiWCIAAcieB.jpg

BEE8LvOCYAEOy_m.jpg

WHY IS COLORADO ORANGE AND BLUE. is this there broncos tribute? or is it just a clash

Ever seen a Colorado state flag?

image_8.jpg

Bunbury520.jpg

It's growing on me. A lot actually. I'll probably pick one up on sale in a couple of years.

/What we saw earlier was probably a replica FWIW.

Didn't like it when Nike did it, and this isn't any better.

Archived