Digby

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because of intense use of white for one.

Not necessarily that, just the way they applied the white. I think the dynamo could've pulled off an arsenal style look, with solid white sleeves. But these look like an elementary class was cutting construction paper and just glued some white

paper to te sleeves.

I hope these are in fact just a mockup.

And if news about a new logo is true, than this oils be huge for the leagues image. It's time we start looking like a big boy league!

I like the Dynamo kits.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

What does it say on the upper left clavicle (above the stars and crest)?

FOREVER ORANGE

Ugh, stick that inside the collar, on the rear neck, or on the inside hem. Don't give your slogan the Seahawks treatment.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Sounds like the new MLS logo will be phased in. I'd imagine they'll unveil it sometime during the year (maybe MLS Cup) and actually start using it in 2014. You're right, no way do they launch one without plastering it on the balls, kits, and everything else.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Houston looks like a practice jersey. And it's disappointing that the sleeves are white instead of light blue. Hopefully it gets better from here.

LA's secondary is fine, but nothing special.

I really hope MLS is getting a new logo, they need something more professional.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'll say it again, even though it's not a popular opinion: I like MLS's logo. It looks plenty "professional" to me.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I dread a new jersey sponsor for the Dynamo since the last two have been very fishy sounding businesses with crappy logos. I'd guess HostGator would be next in line but I'm sure it'll be something I've never heard of.

Okay unis. I'm surprised I miss the polo collars.

Archived