Best possible uniforms match-up (Super Bowl XLVII)

kajeet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are teams allowed to wear alts in the Super Bowl? I think not. Also, doubtful the Seachickens would choose to wear white.

It isn't like the NHL where you can pick your uniform before the playoffs and wear that one, even if it's an alt? I know the NFL are jackasses when it comes to uniforms, so I'm not surprised a team couldn't wear an alt in the Super Bowl, but I think that would be awesome.

And that is the Seahawks grey if my eyes aren't failing me, not the white.

2ly2w09.jpg

Are teams allowed to wear alts in the Super Bowl? I think not. Also, doubtful the Seachickens would choose to wear white.

It isn't like the NHL where you can pick your uniform before the playoffs and wear that one, even if it's an alt? I know the NFL are jackasses when it comes to uniforms, so I'm not surprised a team couldn't wear an alt in the Super Bowl, but I think that would be awesome.

And that is the Seahawks grey if my eyes aren't failing me, not the white.

The Chargers did wear powder blue in the playoffs a few years back so I think people assumed that the rule was like the NHL, but I can't remember seeing anything that proved that right or wrong.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Wondering though if the Seahawks get on a roll and all their playoff games are on the road and they wear white if they would carry that mojo into the Super Bowl and choose to wear white, like the Steelers did to them.......

How about a Packers-Broncos rematch from Super Bowl 32? I'd be down!

It would not be a uniform matchup since the Broncos now have an orange primary.

Wouldn't matter. If it were to happen this year, it'd actually be Packers green vs. Broncos white anyways.

Willis+McGahee+Denver+Broncos+v+Green+Bay+D1yFqdcPJrSl.jpg

I also wouldn't mind another rematch (from SB24):

Renaldo+Hill+Vernon+Davis+Denver+Broncos+v+SRnJSlNqBMfl.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

It's white. They only wore the wolf gray once and it was monochromatic. Also, they can't use the wolf gray as a team color. It is too light and can only replace the white jersey.

Actually, Seahawks tweeted a while back the wolf grey can be a home or road set.

Playoffs yes. Super Bowl no I would suspect.

On the other hand...

uoIta.St.4.jpeg

Well, that was a special case since all teams were allowed to wear their 75th anniversary throwbacks all season long. So these 49ers uniforms were actually their primary home set for the season.

Go A's!

It's white. They only wore the wolf gray once and it was monochromatic. Also, they can't use the wolf gray as a team color. It is too light and can only replace the white jersey.

Actually, Seahawks tweeted a while back the wolf grey can be a home or road set.

They can wear grey at home but they have to designate that prior to the start of the season and the visiting team must wear their dark jersey

Playoffs yes. Super Bowl no I would suspect.

On the other hand...

uoIta.St.4.jpeg

Well, that was a special case since all teams were allowed to wear their 75th anniversary throwbacks all season long. So these 49ers uniforms were actually their primary home set for the season.

Archived