Best possible uniforms match-up (Super Bowl XLVII)

kajeet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the Ravens still have the white pants in their style guide?

i think so

Yes. They probably wore them 8-10 times this season (more or less . . . please don't count just to prove me wrong).

Your wrong, they wore them 6 times.....JK.

Do they still have that sock stripe combo available? I like what another poster suggested with a look reminiscent of their last SB.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

I'm thinking that a Flywireless championship would bring quite a bit of interesting discussion to the boards... Falcons / Patriots overcome the technological disadvantage! or something like that.

It would have been Sweden in 2006 all over again :D

This is a great uniform matchup. I the two best uniforms in their conference, but I like both and the colors will look great together. And if the Ravens still wore their white stripe socks it would be a near perfect matchup.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

See there are obviously a billion things that I would change about each set, yada yada yada, but for the sake of this world, what is actually possible, I would wish that San Fran would at least have sock stripes, and that Baltimore would either wear all white or at least white striped socks.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Do the Ravens still have the white pants in their style guide?

i think so

Yes. They probably wore them 8-10 times this season (more or less . . . please don't count just to prove me wrong).

Your wrong, they wore them 6 times.....JK.

Do they still have that sock stripe combo available? I like what another poster suggested with a look reminiscent of their last SB.

They haven't worn the white striped socks in about 10 years. I'm sure they could order a set if they really wanted to, but I highly doubt that they would.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Man, if there was ever a year the NFL decides to do color vs. color in the Super Bowl, this would've have been it. Shame.

Honestly, I think the one game it would make the most sense is the Super Bowl. A showcase of the "best" two teams, their colors, and their fans in front if the world for the ultimate prize. The only time color vs. white should happen in THAT game is when the opposing teams are just too close in color. That should be an easy call for the NFL to make once we know who the two teams playing will be.

Archived