Best possible uniforms match-up (Super Bowl XLVII)

kajeet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will never happen given STL's chances, but this would be a fantastic matchup, IMO.

I'm not a big fan of the all-white stormtrooper look that most teams wear (see: Longhorns away uniforms - YUCK!) Cincy's road set minimizes white and the Rams could rock the throwbacks.

Would be one of the more colorful Super Bowls. Also a nice blend of traditional and modern.

Nate+Clements+Cincinnati+Bengals+v+St+Louis+Q2AIXGzxhnDl.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Given that they wouldn't be playing in Seattle, what is the likelihood that the Seahawks would wear something other than all navy if they were to make it to the super bowl?

Won't happen. They are intrenged in wearing the all blue for some reason. Yes they wore the grey pants with blue jerseys twice this year but it was earlier in the season in warm weather climates. If they get on a roll and get to the Super Bowl, they will be designated the home team and will wear blue on blue. If they should happen to wear the grey pants with blue jerseys Sunday nite against SF and win, that might be a slight possibility. Since they are undefeated at home and on a roll, they'll keep the all blue look. Another question, If Seattle plays all their playoff games on the road wearing white jerseys and grey pants and gets on a roll to the Super Bowl, would they choose to wear their white jerseys in the game or wear their blue jerseys with blue pants ? I hate to think of it though as I hate monochome color uniforms

To a post above-

NFC chooses what they want to wear- afc wears opposite.

If Dallas makes it they would want to wear white.

Kind of like when the steelers beat the Seahawks. They wore white all postseason, and picked to wear it when they made the Super Bowl

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived