AFA2 football uniforms

slapshot

What's green, purple & orange?

No, not a bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

Presenting my AFA2 fantasy Arena football team, MASS CHAOS!

masschaos.gif

breaking as many traditions as I could think up, I tried to create outside the box (and the realm of good taste!)

comments/critiques appreciated

sympathy for those who will wear these accepted

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Maybe it's the swirl, but it's reminiscent of the Memphis Maniax from the defunct XFL. I think it's an awesome concept, though! Lots of fun. Makes me smile looking at it. :D Is this team based in Massachusetts? Because if so, that's a pretty clever idea for a name! (Though I can't say it tops my all-time favorite "clever name," the Macon Whoopee... :wacko: )

thanks guys. I didn't realize that the color scheme was that similar to a big Mardi Gras parade :)

The teamwill be playing in the Centrum Centre (14,000) in Worcester, Mass. I was stumped trying to think of a good affiliate name, something that could complement its AFA team, the Traverse City Sommeliers. But I went in a totally different direction with this one.

If you think this is gaudy, wait till you see the field!

Great unis !!! :D Does MASS stand for Massachusetts? I like the color scheme - great job slapshot.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Holy plop! It just might be crazy enough to work!

I love it. This is the official football uniform of Mardi Gras, and everyone loves Mardi Gras.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I dig it. There is something fun about it, and I like that.

Maybe oranging-up the orange would help it escape the mardi-gras comparisons, if you didn't like them.

But overall, nice work!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

:notworthy: These are frickin' awesome! Would I wear one? Perhaps the road jersey... Anyhow, I think you've got the right colors in the right places. The only thing I'm unsure of is the purple sleeve logo on the home jerseys. Could be my monitor, but it seems a bit dark.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

The purple swirl looks ok on my monitor at home, but at work it shows up very dark. I will adjust it at some point to be purple with a white outline so it shows up a little better.

Archived