2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

I posted Penalty's fine effort for Santa Cruz earlier - they've also been busy for São Paulo as well...

dm6h.jpg

9gaf.jpg

Wow, that is one thing of beauty. Is it really cream, or does it just appear so in this picture?

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, that is one thing of beauty. Is it really cream, or does it just appear so in this picture?

The description says white but it certainly does appear to be a cream/off white colour, especially when you compare it to the white of the mannequin neck or the outline on the number.

They've released the away version as well...

j5sa.jpg

olc4.jpg

Another South American offering from Penalty, this time the third shirt for Vasco da Gama...

c2gz.jpg

eg8d.jpg

The design features a map of Brazil with a Portuguese ship, reflecting the fact that the club was founded by Portuguese immigrants and also that the club is named after the Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama.

For me, I don't think it's up there with the São Paulo and Santa Cruz shirts I posted previously but it's still not a bad effort.

Sacramento's getting a USLPro club in 2014; they unveiled their name and crest on Thursday:

sacrament-republic-fc-shield.png

They've also signed Preki to be their first hea coach.

Urbs Indomita means Indomitable city, which was given to Sacramento after it survived fire and floods in it's early days. I had a feeling they would work that into the logo.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

^Wasnt really a fan of last season's red checkered shirt, but I quite like the tinted blue and black one. Very nice and understated.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Interesting that some pics of the shirt have a crest patch, while others have a heat transfer patch: http://www.mirror.co...way-kit-2087854

That's nothing new. The buyable kits will have the crest while the game jerseys will just have the 'decal'.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Chelsea's home and aways are so good this year I'll overlook their ridiculously boring thirds. United look sharp, like the shape of blue and the pairing with the blue pants and socks. Like it a lot better as a full kit than just the shirt alone.

Interesting that some pics of the shirt have a crest patch, while others have a heat transfer patch: http://www.mirror.co...way-kit-2087854

That's nothing new. The buyable kits will have the crest while the game jerseys will just have the 'decal'.

Right, but some of the pics have jerseys with the patch and the seam tape on the shoulders, which is only on the game jersies (which should have the decal patches).

Archived