THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!

Funky Bunky

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woke up to the Sportscenter alert on my phone and the first thing I did today was put on one of my Blue Jackets jerseys. I haven't worn a hockey jersey since last year. Feels great.

Now when does the schedule come out?

PvO6ZWJ.png

I woke up to the Sportscenter alert on my phone and the first thing I did today was put on one of my Blue Jackets jerseys. I haven't worn a hockey jersey since last year. Feels great.

Sounds like, well, exactly what I did.

Think they're still hammering some stuff out, but I'd expect it by... the end of the week? Looks like I'll be making a trip this year to Columbus after all!

6fQjS3M.png

Sounds like, well, exactly what I did.

Think they're still hammering some stuff out, but I'd expect it by... the end of the week? Looks like I'll be making a trip this year to Columbus after all!

Likewise, I went with a different jersey each time I left the house.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I read somewhere that they'd have to start by the 19th to get a full 48 games played in time for the playoffs, so yeah, I think it SHOULD be finalized really quickly so they can have a pseudo-preseason.

I just can't wait for more silly :censored: like this. I missed watching Pav.

I won't believe it until it becomes SportsCenter's lead story...

Just turned on to SportsCentre, and it is lead story...

SportsCenter and SportsCentre are two different programs even though they're owned by the same company due to belonging to different countries.

I wouldn't mind if the Leafs repeated last year's "Play like a true playoff team for 50 games and then turn into the 1975 Capitals". I just want a playoff party, damnit!

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Who should I root for now that I live in a city with a hockey team that will actually play this season?

Blackhawks, duh. Hope you'll like a team that's built to score on power plays but can't score on power plays!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Who should I root for now that I live in a city with a hockey team that will actually play this season?

Blackhawks, duh. Hope you'll like a team that's built to score on power plays but can't score on power plays!

God, I missed this

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Time out—didn't you vehemently proclaim you were junking all your team gear and "wasn't going to give sny more of your $ to that team" or something to that effect?

Boy y'all puckheads is something else. :P Good for y'all that y'all got your game back, though.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived