• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should be pretty good on the roster, although we have no idea how well these guys will play together, especially at first.

Do they have any chance of rising to the top in the second half? Not really, but the fan always has hope. :)

I'll just be glad to see them take the field, especially after all the naysayers who boldly predicted such a thing would never ever happen.

They should be pretty good on the roster, although we have no idea how well these guys will play together, especially at first.

Do they have any chance of rising to the top in the second half? Not really, but the fan always has hope. :)

I'll just be glad to see them take the field, especially after all the naysayers who boldly predicted such a thing would never ever happen.

Will you be in the Borough Boys section?

I was checking the prices for tickets and they seem fair to me so far. Though I wish they would offer single game tickets, for games after the opener, already. I had a hard time with that yesterday since I want to check out one game but can't make the opener.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

I didn't see it, but the US beat Guatemala 6-0 in their pre-Gold Cup friendly. Donovan scored twice and had an assist. Oh, and I already have my tickets for the Final, can't wait!

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

No, I bought season tickets on my own, even though I am a member of the BB. My kids will be going with me, and I want to gauge what the supporters' section is like before I commit to it.

I can see how profanity can be an issue as well as the prospect of having oaf who has watched The Football Factory on YT who wants to be "hard for his team", especially for parents.

Incase you missed it

USA 6-0 Guatemala

USA – Herculez Gomez (Jose Torres) 42'

USA – Landon Donovan (penalty) 55'

USA – Chris Wondolowski 71'

USA – Landon Donovan (Stuart Holden) 72'

USA – Clarence Goodson 84'

USA – Alejandro Bedoya 88'

The first 40 or so was kinda bland, we were trying to figure everything out (and Beckerman kept turningthe ball over). The last 20 minutes we were all over the Guatemalan net. We had 11 shots on goal in 12 shots(compared to 0 shots on net with 5 shots by the Guatemalan team). This team impressed me.

Belieze next!

No, I bought season tickets on my own, even though I am a member of the BB. My kids will be going with me, and I want to gauge what the supporters' section is like before I commit to it.

I can see how profanity can be an issue as well as the prospect of having oaf who has watched The Football Factory on YT who wants to be "hard for his team", especially for parents.

Yeah, that was kinda my thought. Maybe that'll be an issue, maybe not. We just don't know with a brand-new situation.

Plus the supporters' section is behind one net (red) and I got seats at midfield (green). My oldest son is a real student of the game, and I thought the angle would be better for him to learn.

HofstraSeating.jpg

Yeah, that was kinda my thought. Maybe that'll be an issue, maybe not. We just don't know with a brand-new situation.

Plus the supporters' section is behind one net (red) and I got seats at midfield (green). My oldest son is a real student of the game, and I thought the angle would be better for him to learn.

HofstraSeating.jpg

Congrats to you on taking time out to bolster your son's interests I respect that.

Also luckily for you the stadium is operated by Hofstra so I do not think you have to worry about alcohol induced fans as much. Even though I am in the NYCFC camp I still want the Cosmos to succeed and will be monitoring them closely.

^ :censored:ing stupid.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Money. Duh.

And there's another game there this week too.

In other better news America's next game against Club Tijuana in San Diego was much more friendly and drew 28,759 fans out to PETCO Park. The game was the antithesis of the Las Vegas game with no major incidents occuring and everyone generally having a great time.

And that was a night after the USMNT also played in San Diego in front of 25,050, which also exceeded everyone's best expectations attendance wise.

Archived