It wasn't that bad, not as bad as Turner Field was in September from the play-in game.

I'd doubt Atlanta fans can be worse at hurling stuff than fans who throw explosives and pee bottles at visitors, because their sucky international team sucks at scoring.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gotta think why doesn't FIFA step in, because only God knows what CONCACAF would do (nothing)

I think it was Serbia, they had to play a WC or Euro qualifier at home in front of no one. This obviously isn't the first time the Mexican supporters have done this, and they obviously have no plans of stopping.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Well, if you're a Mexico fan there are good news and bad news after last night's game...

Good news: You didn't lose

Bad News: You didn't win either

Worst News: It's off to Brazil for the Confed Cup against a pretty good Italy team that could easily make a fool out of them.

RSL came back to win 5-2 in extra time, which means Carolina will travel to Salt Lake in the quarters.

Seattle was amazing. Rumor has it I appeared on ESPN pulling the corner of a big US flag during the march to the game.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yeesh! What a bad night for the MLS so far

Carolina beat Chivas

Orlando is beating SKC

Charleston is killing RSL

In fairness, Chivas has been prone to tanking, all in their sake of "Mexicanizing" their team.

Actually I think Vegara is niw trying to make them intentionally suck so he can sell the team for cheap.

They shipped off their 2nd best player to Big Chivas before they went to North Carolina.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

So, if you win the first half, what's your incentive to care in the second half?

Keeping momentum would be my guess. Because the winner of the second half will be the "hot hand" almost by default.

I'd expect that will result in a lot of pressure to stay competitive after clinching a berth.

Toronto wins! Toronto wins!

Sure it's against DC, but we didn't allow a goal in injury time. What an improvement!

This is pretty much EXACTLY what I said while doing a little dance, lol. The injury time thing is huge at this point.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Chivas USA and Toronto FC would be in line for relegation if the MLS was run like the English Premiere league.

Yes? And? So would DC United.

Rowdies have been awful late in the game. Also the Portland-Dallas game was really good yesterday. Also Mokba, you were in a KickTV video on the Hex in Jamaica

Chivas USA and Toronto FC would be in line for relegation if the MLS was run like the English Premiere league.

Yes? And? So would DC United.

Rowdies have been awful late in the game. Also the Portland-Dallas game was really good yesterday. Also Mokba, you were in a KickTV video on the Hex in Jamaica

Crushing end for the Rowdies. Glad the Silverbacks managed to get a late penalty to escape Ft. Lauderdale with 3 points or it would have been a climb to get back to the top.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived