Talk of possible new Jaguars logo

makhlakh

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus, the Jaguars logo is pretty flawless in my eyes. Not sure they can make an improvement. Any change will be lateral at best, and considering how rebrands have gone in sports these days I'd expect something much worse.

When I was a kid, I thought that the Jaguars had the coolest helmet in all of the league. because of that, I started to follow them and I still do to this day because it all started with their helmet. I really hope they don't change the logo. It has deep roots with me

Go A's!

thats where I got the news from. I know its not a huge surprise but I hadn't heard a date before. My guess is that they would try and have it all done before the draft so they can get it all over the cameras

As a Jags fan I also love the logo- but given everything else that has changed in the last 12-24 months Im not surprised that Khan has changed this as well. Lamping also discussed 're-branding' at the end of season press conference so I think they may go different in a big way

I've always liked their proposed but never implemented original 1993 logo, and would love if there was some sort of way it could actually be used, but I doubt it.

Beyond that, I have to agree with most everyone else here that the current Jags logo is pretty good and doesn't really need much improving. I wish they'd re-embrace the full bodied alternate logo, but that seems to be dead and buried.

Exciting, a potential to add to the worst state for logos!

At this rate, if the Dolphins do a huge downgrade that was kind of leaked, FL will almost entirely be a joke of pro sports logos.

Lightning, Marlins, Rays, and potentially adding Dolphins and Jaguars?

The Bucs and Panthers are the only decent logos that could be left.

2ly2w09.jpg

Exciting, a potential to add to the worst state for logos!

At this rate, if the Dolphins do a huge downgrade that was kind of leaked, FL will almost entirely be a joke of pro sports logos.

Lightning, Marlins, Rays, and potentially adding Dolphins and Jaguars?

The Bucs and Panthers are the only decent logos that could be left.

Shameless plug: This is all the Jags need to do right here.

Jaguars1.png

Not bad. But with what you have right here, the white pants/black socks work better with the road set and the black pants/teal socks work better with the home set. But in all honesty, the team doesn't need the black pants. White pants is enough

Go A's!

CDixon has a good track record and he's said there will be a new logo and didn't mention any new colors for the Jags (did mention a new color for the Vikes), so I have a good feeling the Jags change their logo and don't add any new colors. Many, many outlets have reported a new Jags logo. Even today Jags beat writer confirmed a question about logo/uniform changes.

I was playing NFL 2K5 the other night, and I came across the Jaguars having teal pants...it was right then and there I realized that they are absolutely stupid for not making this happen and instead focusing on just going black. Leave the Ravens and Panthers to all black.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived