Talk of possible new Jaguars logo

makhlakh

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been a fan of the gold and teal look, so as long as one of them is reduced in some capacity, it should be an upgrade (although I think the current head logo is executed just fine). What's more pressing for them though is to get a decent wordmark. The one's they've had til now have been very weak and dated.

Well the understanding I had from someone with good knowledge who said the logo was more updated, more aggressive and realistic. As for the uniforms black based with a plenty of Gold and teal with a modern look & Multiple sets ( plus they mentioned the possibility of the addition of a another color.) yet I've heard nothing more about that nor have any proof this info is also 8 months old.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

btw, I've never noticed that until now...

Being a self proclaimed Star Wars geek, somehow I never noticed it in the prequels but I remember someone pointing it out to me years ago in the original series. I love stuff like that.

Well the understanding I had from someone with good knowledge who said the logo was more updated, more aggressive and realistic. As for the uniforms black based with a plenty of Gold and teal with a modern look & Multiple sets ( plus they mentioned the possibility of the addition of a another color.) yet I've heard nothing more about that nor have any proof this info is also 8 months old.

Well I think the return of gold to the uniforms is instantly an upgrade for me. Haven't heard any talk about an "addition of a another color" but if that is the case then it might instantly downgrade it for me and offset the gold because the original color scheme is as close to perfection in my opinion. There is no need for additional colors.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Change for the Eagles eh? Why hasn't that gotten a little more buzz? I'm more excited for these leaks than the Super Bowl.

Maybe a color tweak? I think that I have read this somewhere along the way.

Well it was "confirmed" that it's just an addition to the set, and it was "kinda confirmed" that it's just a new throwback.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived