New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give it until Tuesday to leak.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

the jerseys will be unveiled on April 25th at the team's draft party.

http://www.vikings.c...19-8532cc91484a

They show a slideshow on this link with a vikings uniform per year. For 1992, they show Cris Carter in white with the logo on the sleeves. For 1993, they show him with the previous white uniform. Well done. Obviously 1992 is wrong, since it was maybe 96 when they added the logo and yellow trim to the numbers.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

i guess ill post what ive said a few times in here. i dont have any inside info on the Viks but judging by what they did with their logo recently and knowing the uniform they have now, i think they will have a new design that is very inspired by a vintage look or two. basically, i think they'll do what the Bills did. theres an old saying about branding, "when everyone else zigs, zag". we dont see a football team update a look with traditional stripes and block numbers much anymore. the Bills were a pleasant surprise and i dont think the 2 brands/demographics are that different. i think it would be good for them to do something that is timeless.

Noudor, i dont think you have to worry about a grey mask, but i wouldnt mind that either :P

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

i guess ill post what ive said a few times in here. i dont have any inside info on the Viks but judging by what they did with their logo recently and knowing the uniform they have now, i think they will have a new design that is very inspired by a vintage look or two. basically, i think they'll do what the Bills did. theres an old saying about branding, "when everyone else zigs, zag". we dont see a football team update a look with traditional stripes and block numbers much anymore. the Bills were a pleasant surprise and i dont think the 2 brands/demographics are that different. i think it would be good for them to do something that is timeless.

Noudor, i dont think you have to worry about a grey mask, but i wouldnt mind that either :P

I would be blown away if it was not retro. The Jared Allen helmet video is interesting though. I have never thought for a second that they'd change the essence of their helmet. The helmet will have horns so either they've done someone Seahawks/Oregon, or the video was made to be funny.

I Know I've been a broken record on this, but I REALLY hope they have yellow outlines on the numbers and stick with purple facemasks. If they do that, I'll be content with whatever else they do.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I would be blown away if it was not retro. The Jared Allen helmet video is interesting though. I have never thought for a second that they'd change the essence of their helmet. The helmet will have horns so either they've done someone Seahawks/Oregon, or the video was made to be funny.

I Know I've been a broken record on this, but I REALLY hope they have yellow outlines on the numbers and stick with purple facemasks. If they do that, I'll be content with whatever else they do.

its hard to know what to make of the Allen vid. i believe him when he says a "mix of old and new" but that could be something as simple as a color adjustment or extreme as an HGI chrome and textured pimping.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived