New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this new look. I just wish the number serifs/swooshes/sails weren't as...extreme. Other than that, no problem with anything here. Haven't gotten a great look at the purple pants yet, I hope they match up, stripe-wise. As far as the facemask is concerned, I'm totally on board. It's a neutral, non-offensive color with this set. It was the best choice in this situation IMO. Best reveal of the three.

Wow, the white stripe DOES go up in back. That looks bad. As do the numbers. AND A BLACK FACEMASK! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Really? These are far superior than the leotards the Jags wear.

What are we in third grade or something? I didn't realize that me not liking elements of this design had any relation to which pro football team I cheered for.

Didn't you get the memo? Since the recent invasion of adolescents on CCSLC, we've resorted to children forms of communication.

On topic, I love, love these new Viking uniforms. They're one of my favorites in the NFL currently.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Other than the stupid serifs on the numbers, there's nothing bad about this set. Jacksonville should take notes on how a modern classic uniform should look.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

This picture makes the case for the black facemask as it ties into the horns

tempIMG_5881_2013UniHelmet--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

The MATTE finish actually works with purple.... had to say it again.... and the NORSE chain inside the collar is a nice touch. Gots to get me this jersey

Well I assume riddell does minis in matte so it will look different than if I put a black mask on the current one. Looks like 3 new helmets that I'll be buying this year.

Everything looks good on the uni except I woulda went white mask

Archived