PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What page is the template on?

what template??

I remember you made the template paradise or something like that... what page is that on?

I don't remember a template...

Mmmph... I thought I remembered..... maybe I'm just hallucinating.

Yep. That's it.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

What page is the template on?

what template??

I remember you made the template paradise or something like that... what page is that on?

I don't remember a template...

Mmmph... I thought I remembered..... maybe I'm just hallucinating.

Yep. That's it.

Blackbolt put a template in his ripball thread, is that what you're thinking of?

Time to start the next 50! All of Oceania loves them some Greyhound racing. New Zealand is no exception. So its no suprise that Auckland's PDC club would lean on their favorite canines for a mascot. Hope you enjoy the New Zealand Greys!

GREYS.jpg

I'd usually associate the name "Greys" with Wolves, but I guess it works here.

Logo is clean, sleek, I really like it. Probably would've been a Top 20 on my list, can't wait for the uniforms.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Thanks guys! In other news I'm thinking of tweaking the alignment in the european league a bit. I want a team in iceland. And of the teams I have I'd wanna ellinate russia as the are geographically the most isolated and the thought of russians playing dodge ball scares the crap out of me. That would move Istanbul to the middle eastern divison and then Iceland would join the euro and all the teams would shuffle around abit. More details on that once I have the alignment figured out.

If I was to call the arena of the Noise. What 3 numbers would I dial first? go there.

Hot off the presses I have New Zealands Jerseys. I could have anything with this color scheme and it would have looked good. Love it!

GREYS-1.jpg

Also heres the alignment changes Ive talked about. Istanbul and Portugaul changed divisons and Reykjavic was added in favor of St. Petersburg.

REALIGN.jpg

Archived