Utah Jazz Logos, Unis + Info on Bobcats

JamesCraven

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
still nothing on bobcats jerseys?

i know...im gettin impatient, i mean i actually WATCHED some of the nba draft, i want those precious minutes back. but seriously, this has to happen soon...

What? The NBA Draft is my favorite sporting event of the year...and no, I'm not joking...

(I'm kinda sick that way)

Jazz: Color me unimpressed. You traded in a decent color scheme in order to look like half of the rest of the league? Gimme a break.

This is one of the reasons I don't follow the NBA.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Seriously... those uniforms don't even go with the logo. The colors look completely different, and the fonts (as we've hit on already) are completely different... I really don't get it. I don't understand how it can be so difficult to just design a uniform that coelates with the logo your team uses. I don't understand how you decide to choose colors that, as of this coming season, will be shared between four teams. I don't understand why these decisions are made to change colors and jerseys and such, and what malignancy they are meant to address.

I really do not understand it.

That said, I like their shorts.

Pantone - thanks for the welcome.

I don't know if it is just because they are new, but the cleanness of the Jazz uniforms appeals to me in some strange way. Although, I do agree that something is missing... perhaps filling in the side panels would provide more visual appeal.

It is almost like they took the word "uniform" way too seriously.

8QSKdCG.png

Something I just read elsewhere... Apparently the Bobcats' jerseys will say "Charlotte" at home and "Bobcats" when the team plays on the road. Might be insignificant to some of you... To me, that just seems backwards, though. I would think that you'd want to represent your city while you're on the road...

oh I know its not the jerseys. Just the worst drawing of a mascot in the history of sports. The mid nineties black jean shorts. The gray goat and ear hair. Those horrible basketball shoes...the sunglasses...in sunny carolina no less. (no knock on carolina, I've heard its beautiful)

I guess retro is still alive...its only going back about 5-10 years now though...

WHO IS RUNNING THIS MARKETING DEPARTMENT????

Archived