South Carolina used in error on Carolina Panthers t-shirt

illini1

I don't know if these actually made it to stores, but I thought some of you might find this interesting. Nike put South Carolina on this Panthers t-shirt, but used the initials NC for North Carolina. The only reason I can think of for this mistake is that the Panthers played at Clemson for the first year or two.

34B23471-D290-41F2-8270-009D257A7B78-6810-000004FFF209F83E.jpg

That's awesome.

Is there a Denver version of this shirt? You know just a Broncos logo inside a square.

Was thinking you meant a Broncos logo inside one of Colorado's bordering states.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I hope the Jacksonville one uses the state of Georgia, because after all that part of Florida is basically South Georgia. Jacksonville basically sucks (city and team).

I believe the British Isles are also included on the upper left sleeve.

How did nobody at quality control notice that they used Wyoming?

That's clearly North Dakota. They just got lazy and distorted the height/width.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I was curious as to whether or not they made the same mistake for the Chiefs, but alas, they correctly identified them as a Missouri-based team. It's always amazing to me how many people outside of the midwest think the Chiefs and Royals play in Kansas.

I was curious as to whether or not they made the same mistake for the Chiefs, but alas, they correctly identified them as a Missouri-based team. It's always amazing to me how many people outside of the midwest think the Chiefs and Royals play in Kansas.

Wait, Kansas City isn't in Kansas!?!? SURELY YOU JEST!

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived