NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now understand what Lights Out goes through as a Chargers fan.

This team is losing at home to the backups of a team they already beat. Mind boggling an frustrating. If the steelers make the playoffs I will flip a table.

PvO6ZWJ.png

This team is losing at home to the backups of a team they already beat. Mind boggling an frustrating. If the steelers make the playoffs I will flip a table.

I was happy for the Patriots loss because I want the Bengals to avoid that #4 seed at all costs. The three seed will get to play one of the worst wild card teams of all-time, while the four seed has to play Kansas City or Denver.

*Steelers win the #6 seed*

*Steelers beat Bengals*

*McCarthy destroys everything*

Holy crap, that was over a month ago. I didn't actually expect this possibility.

spacer.png

I'll bet.

FWIW, I do feel bad for you. And believe it or not, should the Bears win, I'll be happy for you. Gosh, I'm such a good person. B)

Whatever.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

So the Chargers do understand they need to win this game, right? At home? Against a team they already beat? With 20 of 22 starters sitting? Errrrrr?

---

Hey look, a Bears lead!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Meh, you get used to the failure eventually. I actually got excited for this team the past few weeks... big mistake. Chargers football is where optimism goes to die.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Well, not that Arizona is taking care of business anyway, but the Bucs couldn't deliver much of a fight to the Saints today, so either way, Arizona's season will be finished within an hour or so.

--

Touchdown San Diego means there's still 11:45 in a now 24-21 game. Long ways to go for Chargers and Steelers fans alike.

spacer.png

So I was called out by Lights Out earlier for being too over-dramatic about the thought of the Chargers losing. And yet, they are losing.

Based on his logic, I'm not expecting f-bombs and a broken TV if San Diego loses?

I don't think anyone who's level headed (Lights Out and I, aside from both being Chargers fans, disagree a lot, but he's certainly a sane person) has ever legitimately broken a tv as a result of a favourite sports team losing. I mean come on man. Everything you say is overly dramatic and pessimistic. Gain some perspective and stop trying so hard.

Touchdown San Diego means there's still 11:45 in a now 24-21 game. Long ways to go for Chargers and Steelers fans alike.

See? Can we wait until the G-ddamn game is over before declaring the Chargers the worst team in the history of sports ever?

Well, not that Arizona is taking care of business anyway, but the Bucs couldn't deliver much of a fight to the Saints today, so either way, Arizona's season will be finished within an hour or so.

*sighs and puts on his Carolina Panthers Bandwaggon hat for the NFC playoffs*

Not watching the Rams-Seahawks, but it appears the Rams are taking their emotions out on the officials.

It wasn't quite like that. Langford didn't realize there was an official nearby, so when he made a gesture (about the Seahawks yakking), he knocked the official's hat off, which is an automatic ejection.

The Seahawks have done a remarkable job at getting under the skin of every single one of their opponents. These Niners and Rams games are legit football wars in today's day and age.

spacer.png

Archived