NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. What a Grade A dumb play by Colston. Catches the ball on the sidelines, doesn't go out of bounds, then throws it across and down the field. Penalty. Game over. Seahawks win.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Could that possibly have been called in the huddle? Not the obviously forward pass, but like "they're going to think you're going to step out of bounds, so lateral it to someone"? On the surface it looks like a completely bonehead play. I find it unfathomable that a pro player could possibly have so little awareness of the situation to do something like that. Especially a guy who's been around.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Could that possibly have been called in the huddle? Not the obviously forward pass, but like "they're going to think you're going to step out of bounds, so lateral it to someone"? On the surface it looks like a completely bonehead play. I find it unfathomable that a pro player could possibly have so little awareness of the situation to do something like that. Especially a guy who's been around.

If that's the case, then Sean Payton or Drew Brees is dumb.

Whatever way you slice it, dumb play.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Weird end to a weird game. The better team won, but Seattle's passing offense needs to get it together. That was kind of ugly.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I doubt theyd call that in the huddle cus there was no one near Colston really when he caught it. I dont know if he had a mental blank out or something but that whole last play made no sorta sense. :censored: the Seahawk by him when he caught it played it like he's just gonna step out too lol.

TYBG

Indo get rolled up like car windows,
Avoiding the policeman them Carl Winslows

Sweating bullets big time when New Orleans got the onside kick, but then Colston made a horrible mistake. Why not step out so Brees has a chance to chuck it?

No matter, the Saints played far better today then they did in December when they got spanked on Monday Night Football. That is because the Saints have an improved running game since then and the defense did a very good job at stopping the Seattle offense. For that, I give the Saints a pat on the back for the effort today.

I just realized. Because the Seahawks won today, the 49ers cannot have another home game for the rest of the playoffs. They go to Charlotte tomorrow, then fly to Seattle for the NFC title game if they win their Divisional game. That means their Week 16 game vs. Atlanta is now officially their final game ever played at Candlestick.

Did you guys know about these Seattle fans and how loud they are? Who knew?!

That's what happens when the sports media neglects a certain region of America (west) and oversaturates itself in another region (east).

You realize sports isn't "real", like actual news, and that while some sports "media" are legitimate journalists, you're basically talking about people putting together a TV show designed to get ratings, not legitimate real-world news that's important for everyone to hear right? That's kind of like getting mad at NBC for basing a lot of their sitcoms in New York.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I just realized. Because the Seahawks won today, the 49ers cannot have another home game for the rest of the playoffs. They go to Charlotte tomorrow, then fly to Seattle for the NFC title game if they win their Divisional game. That means their Week 16 game vs. Atlanta is now officially their final game ever played at Candlestick.

Yeah, maybe better that way. End the time the 49ers played at Candlestick with a win. While it would have been nice to possibly have one more NFC Championship at Candlestick, it would be a bummer to lose to the Saints as the last ever game played there. Hopefully 49ers can beat the Panthers and get a rubber match again the Seahawks.

Edit: Well, that was fast: Luck gets picked...

Is that the guy that punched a guy?

10 years into his career, Donovan McNabb had no idea that games could finish tied. It's entirely possible that Colstion is clueless.

Archived