NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brave Bird is just one annoying, critical guy. They looked great already. Nitpicking, really.

Bravebird is one of the best members of this forum. He offers really good advice, and is a hell of a designer

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Ok, sorry it's taken so long, but if you want something to be good and unique, you have to spend some time on it.

ojddeh3.png

yes, notice the watermark. my designs have been recently posted on Instagram without my permission and not by me. To say I'm furious is an understatement.

"GOLD HAS ITS DAY"

The Falcons have ruled the skies of Atlanta since '66. Colors change, players change, but the ferocious style of Falcon football has remained the same. Last season was last season. The skies have cleared. The Falcons are ready to regain their perch on top of the NFC South." (I'm trying to get better at the Nikeish write up. Don't judge.)

-red helmet represents the first helmet worn by the team, facemask is a gold/silver gradient, i'll explain that in a second.

-look at the wings in this picture, my understanding of them was a silver and gold, which explains the gold/silver gradient sprinkled throughout.

-red jersey, with wings based off the logo.

-black pants, with wing based off the logo

-gold socks and shoes, represent the talons a falcon attacks with

C and C always welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I really like the uniform; the only thing I don't like is that you are apparently using their nicknames instead of last names. Please no. The NFL isn't the XFL (yet).

The real names would be on the jerseys, "Quizz" is just for fun, and so are the rest of the nicknames

AmPJ0Ty.png 

0lCWsuz.png

"NEVERMORE"

The Ravens. Birds of the Shadows. Where they can appear from the black of night, wings spread wide, ready to attack. From the shadows at M&T, the Baltimore Ravens are ready to fly. A darker shade of purple accents the uniform throughout. The helmet has a darker version of the Maryland flag, which subtly fades to back, a common theme throughout the uniform."

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

0lCWsuz.png

"NEVERMORE"

The Ravens. Birds of the Shadows. Where they can appear from the black of night, wings spread wide, ready to attack. From the shadows at M&T, the Baltimore Ravens are ready to fly. A darker shade of purple accents the uniform throughout. The helmet has a darker version of the Maryland flag, which subtly fades to back, a common theme throughout the uniform."

C and C welcome

ok this is just sick

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

0lCWsuz.png

"NEVERMORE"

C and C welcome

Very well done, but the red doesn't go very well with the black and purple. Maybe replace it with gold?

0lCWsuz.png

"NEVERMORE"

C and C welcome

Very well done, but the red doesn't go very well with the black and purple. Maybe replace it with gold?

I didn't want gold in the concept. I know its a team color but for the purpose of this concept, gold doesn't work well with the theme of shadows, darkness, etc.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

0lCWsuz.png

"NEVERMORE"

C and C welcome

I didn't want gold in the concept. I know its a team color but for the purpose of this concept, gold doesn't work well with the theme of shadows, darkness, etc.

But maybe gold could represent "the rich history of the city of Baltimore and of the Baltimore Ravens organization". :P

So Happy Easter first of all, secondly, I'm not ready to post Buffalo because I need more opinions

pacgNjA.png

This will be a part of my Buffalo concept, but I need more advice I think. I'm not great at logos, but I'm trying to edit the Bills logo to look more like a buffalo, so the horn has been flipped up to look like a horn and I added a navy blue part to the head. Do i need to edit the navy part any? does it look forced?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived