NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

Just found this thread. I know this was a while ago, and you lost the originals, but I've always wanted to see the Bengals in a "snow tiger" type uniform. Anyway, these concepts are excellent. Keep it up!

I'm deeply considering a "Pro Combat" spin-off of this thread when I finally finish it ... stay tuned... ;)

I would follow that. I'm thinking of doing one of my own actually.

qjmf8gfss7kivgth30eo3f19b_zps05455a47.giiko8i2w57la790evvqfhvre2f_zpsf00d15d5.gicdxd8xpogngx4cr7dnlwdghfp_zpsc521828f.gi89551301999_zpsdc887eb0.gif?t=1392410149

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I completely went back on the Eagles.

Bcajxni.png

-went back to the eagle wings on the helmets

-no wings on the jerseys any more

-asymmetrical pants stripes

v21DgNb.png

This is much better than that Ducks rip-off. When Chip Kelly is fired in Year #3, the team won't want to be stuck looking like Oregon.

87Redskins.png

Ok, so I'm gonna be flat out honest: I hate the 49ers. BUT, i didn't let that influence how I designed them.

cvKO0G2.png

The 49ers look is pretty classic, but I think it needed more gold.

-stripes are gold on the red jersey

-helmet is shinier. Not chrome gold, but a less than Seahawks satin finish.

-overall, the gold is brighter

-white pants return

-striped socks

And then, I have finally arrived at my team: Super Bowl Champion Seahawks!! No I do not bandwagon.

JoW3zPV.png

As much as I love the current Seahawks jerseys.... I wanted something different, but something familiar.

-silver helmets return. current helmet style is kept almost in full. I made the pattern more visible

-wraparound logo stripe is back

-asymetrical pants stripe

-striped socks

C and C always welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Seahawks and 49ers both only have one problem in my opinion. For the 49ers, I don't like the multicoloured wordmark. White, red or yellow, depending on the jersey. Not both, in my opinion. Everything else looks solid.

The Seahawks switching to green and blue is all that I want, and your striping is even more. One thing, though, remove the center stripe on the helmet, and make the wraparound straight. I've never liked how the middle pointed downward.

Good job, though. :)

Love the Seahawks update!

I like the 49ers gold on the helmet/pants, but the gold/white wordmark seems like a miss to me. Not a big fan of the gold stripes on the home jersey, it bears too much of a resemblance to the Redskins in my opinion

For the Niners, I feel like you need a tan/vegas gold color as opposed to a yellow, they looked like some washed-out Redskins uniforms from the 70's.

Seattle, remove the helmet stripe, and change the numbers on the home to white.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Niners are nasty. Don't brighten the gold that much. LOVE LOVE LOVE the return of the wrap around Seahawks on the sleeve. Its the perfect mashup and new and old. I like the pant striping on the current look. Not sure about the helmet strip. I think it works on the current helmet with the navy on navy textured look. Having it gray on the blue helmet makes it stick out more.

I disagree about the green. Now it's bright without hurting the eyes. Great work on the Seahawks.

I used the color straight from the style guide. I like the neon green in real life, but for this concept, I really like the green that I used.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived