NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

Does any body have any idea or sources that the eagles are going to get new uniforms next year ... I will be pretty excited if they do... It's time for a new era .. Plus Seattle uniforms are so impressive .. I know nike will go nuts with the eagles colors and logo..

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does any body have any idea or sources that the eagles are going to get new uniforms next year ... I will be pretty excited if they do... It's time for a new era .. Plus Seattle uniforms are so impressive .. I know nike will go nuts with the eagles colors and logo..

Yea I don't know. I've heard Eagles and Browns for a while now. Apparenlty Dallas may have one too. If they do I hope they just change their away (blue) uniform to match the white and make the colors uniform between sets.

Yea I don't know. I've heard Eagles and Browns for a while now. Apparenlty Dallas may have one too. If they do I hope they just change their away (blue) uniform to match the white and make the colors uniform between sets.

That will be pretty sweet I really hope they do

I agree. I'm a diehard Cowboys fan and I've always thought they need to standardize their colors and template. Darken the blue a bit. Go to a halfway point with the silver-blue and regular silver. They would have a unique color palette and maintain their classic look. I have always hated their current blue uniform. Having a totally look between the white and blue is just kind of dumb. As far as the Eagles I think anything can be better than their current set. A return to kelly green would be awesome. I actually hope the Browns don't change at all.

I agree. I'm a diehard Cowboys fan and I've always thought they need to standardize their colors and template. Darken the blue a bit. Go to a halfway point with the silver-blue and regular silver. They would have a unique color palette and maintain their classic look. I have always hated their current blue uniform. Having a totally look between the white and blue is just kind of dumb. As far as the Eagles I think anything can be better than their current set. A return to kelly green would be awesome. I actually hope the Browns don't change at all.

As much as I hate the cowboys .. I still think there colors are sweet their pants and their helmet are pretty off on the coloring ...I wish they had some white pants to go with there white jerseys they wear all the time .. But I really like the royal blue on their jerseys as we'll I think if they make there star on the helmet matching the royal on their jerseys it will be sweet... Or what about an all silver alternate ... Effin awesome !!! As far as the birds I feel the same way as you but I honestly I think they should keep the midnight green but change the whole design ... I think nike will go nuts with that unique color... Plus if you go back to Kelly green you have to change the stadium seats Kelly green, the facility Kelly green, and the looker room or mabe the logo as well ..I think it will take a long time and will be to much work ... I saw some designs on this page already...the whole Oregon look it's pretty awesome ... Plus the Kelly green with the grey always look good..

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, its finally Super Bowl Sunday. I wish I could be posting my Seahawks, but hey it is what it is.

DISCLAIMER: Not a real conversation with Chip Kelly and a reporter. R: Chip, what improvements do you think your team needs to make? CK: Man, I sure miss my Ducks uniforms. All 360,000 of 'em.

x2kbcfZ.png

My first thought when designing the Eagles: no stripes. The Eagles are not a stripe team IMO. I did make them look a lot like the Ducks, yes. Mainly because I thought that it was a look that could work for them, and bring a new level of flair to the NFL.

-Midnight Green is no longer present. Kelly green is. Black and light grey act as tertiary trim colors. As I call it "midnight grey" is added to the main scheme.

-Three helmets, white, green and mdn. grey. Reflective, not chrome, wing pattern on helmet. Numbers on the back.

-Same color jerseys. Iridescent wings, on shoulders, yet with room for TV numbers

-New number font to more closely mimic the "EAGLES" wordmark, which was also simplified.

OnVcC5N.png

-Pants have the wing motif repeated, with the eagle head on the side, adjusted for color changes.

I'm not totally in love with this one but I think its a good change. C and C welcome as always.

Love your work thus far...but as an Eagles fan, I have to admit I'm a little disappointed in this one. Too much like Oregon for me. I don't think the Eagles will ever venture too far from the traditional wing on the helmet. The current one they have is probably as extravagant as they'd go.

Most fans are clamoring for the return of a Kelly Green/Grey combo with the idea of simplifying the current set, kinda like what SF did a few years ago with a modern twist to tradition. This is just too "future meets Oregon Ducks" for my taste.

zhrZ6ii.png

I didn't want to stray too far from what Pittsburgh currently wears, but there is definetely stuff to be improved.

-widened the helmet stripe on the black helmet, reintroduced the yellow helmet

-rid the world of the italic font, replaced with normal block font

-yellow numbers on home, black, outlined in ywellow on the away.

-new throwback, one easier on the eyes if I might add. see here (1935 Pittsburgh Pirates), and I added a chest patch with the Coat of Arms of Pittsburgh to that jersey

-grey uniform elements form a "Steel City" tribute uniform. NO TV NUMBERS. Diamond steel pattern on the shoulders, same pattern in numbers, used the Pitt Panthers pro combat font.

-added back the white pants from the past. Kept the tan pants for the throwback.

-striped socks across the board.

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Another solid set.

If I understand correctly, they would be wearing a yellow jersey with tan pants. I don't think that would look good at all.

They did the bumblebee with tan pants. Of course that is a trainwreck of a uniform but still. I could've done a black throwback jersey but it would have looked the same as the previous throwback did.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Don't take any ideas from the bumble bee uniforms. Just don't. Bad idea. the jerseys are great, helmet too. Not the pants. I agree with JTswag187 on the helmet on the Steel City uniforms, a steel pattern would make it perfect. Maybe a chromified logo? Also, for the Steel City jerseys, make the stencils look like real stencils. I know I'm not describing what I mean very well, but I'm not sure what the word I'm looking for is. Separated numbers on stencil fonts are there so you can trace the hole. You have unnecessary separation on the 6 at the top, but no separation at the bottom, at the hole, where it is necessary. I hope you know what I mean, otherwise, these are great. Keep it up! :)

As an Eagle fan, oh man those suck, all of them. Appreciate the effort/time you took to do them, but just awful.

For the Stillers, I like the white/white.

Haha well it took me this long to get someone to say that about something in this thread

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived