NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

I don't know about the Saints, I really like the helmet sets, and the striped pants. I'm not crazy on the LSU font, and the UCLA-font isn't really doing it for me. But it definitely is a very bold design, it was a nice try but I think it can be improved.

What "LSU font?" Am I missing something?

T6EToMm.png

The Saints have a bland uniform set, and people call it one of the best in the league. I disagree.

-Added 2 new helmets, matte black and white, both with gold chrome accents.

-Colt like stripes on the sleeves. Add some life to the jerseys

-Numbers that look like the numbers on the trolleys in New Orleans

-STRIPES ON THE PANTS

-Striped socks.

There are no "trolleys" in New Orleans, only streetcars. It's an interesting idea, though, to take inspiration from that number font. I applaud the idea. I, for one, have never been a fan of that style number font on athletic jerseys. I do like the striped socks. Not sure about the LSU-style shoulder stripes. I think I would prefer sleeves stipes to those...but not that big of a deal. And a matte black is an interesting idea. That could work with a nice gold logo.

My bad on the streetcars.

No worries. I was just busting your balls all in good fun.

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this giants set a lot. The striping adds more life to a boring uniform. Good job adding red. I don't think someone has asked, and I my already have it, but could you put out the template you used for AZ? Nice designing!

You realize how hard it is to actually produce a good, well-made concept? It's not exactly something you can whip up in 5 minutes, it takes hours of thought and work, plus I can assure you that bknight may have other things on his mind then making a concept to showcase on an internet forum just for you. Chill out, and be patient like the rest of us, no need to harass the OP for the next concept.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Ok staying on track here. Thanks for all the positive comments. I'm currently in Salt lake for a hockey tournament, so I'll try to get the jets up ASAP.

RayFinkle: as for your Eagles .... I can't promise you black won't be in the scheme, but we'll see

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Just got caught up on this whole thread. I think you've nailed about 80% of these (None of them are bad, as every one of these would get a 7/10 from me. I think the Broncos are always a really tough team to do a concept for, for some reason). The Saints & Giants are my favorite so far. The Lions, Packers, and Cardinals are right up there as well. I would love to see the entire league wearing what you're designing.

Ok staying on track here. Thanks for all the positive comments. I'm currently in Salt lake for a hockey tournament, so I'll try to get the jets up ASAP.

RayFinkle: as for your Eagles .... I can't promise you black won't be in the scheme, but we'll see

No worries, young man. Stay on track with your schooling and hockey. Get back to this 'internet design' stuff whenever you can.

Regarding my Iggles, I was just hoping that there would be no black jerseys, i.e., no black alts. However please feel free to use black as a tertiary color.

Archived