NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

I generally don't like sleeves being a different color, but I see exactly where you are coming from on the Vikings. The yellow stripe on the white sleeve does not look great and something needs to be done either about the striping or, as you did, with the sleeve.

While I agree with you on the black facemask, I'd prefer purple.

And man do these uniforms look better with outlined numbers!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finals are done, I'm on break and I'm back with the Patriots

nwmz4xG.png

The Patriots are a mess. Some will agree, some won't. All things aside, my design. 2 helmets, a shiny silver and what would be a semi-white helmet (think Seahawks). 3 jerseys, navy, white, and red. On the main jerseys, the striping is r/w/nv/w/r, and the red is altered accordingly. 3 pants, with a similar striping pattern, and socks follow the same path. This one took a while. C and C if you would please

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Patriots:

Go with the white helmet, flying Elvis is fine, but red or white facemask is better.

I don't care for the gradient uniform numbers. I like the font though. Maybe white numbers on the navy and red unis, navy on the white ones.

The red should be the primary, navy the alternate.

I agree with the others that aren't fans of silver. I think you could eliminate it entirely and this set would be spectacular.

mainescarf.png

I think the collars should be the same color as the rest of the jersey.

the collar mimics the part of the flag with the stars. there are 13 stars on the colllar, 3 of which are red to commemorate the Super Bowl Champion teams

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I think the collars should be the same color as the rest of the jersey.

the collar mimics the part of the flag with the stars. there are 13 stars on the colllar, 3 of which are red to commemorate the Super Bowl Champion teams

That's a really cool idea, good job on all of the concepts so far.

I like the Patriots set except for the number font. It's a weak font, with all the angles. Look at the 2...it looks bad and cheap.

The stars on the collar are fantastic, though they'd have to be changed and re-centered with every new championship.

And the Vikings set is awesome, from the white facemask (good retro look that pops) to the sublimated design in the numbers. Well done.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

What exact font did you use for the numbers there?

It was the Tampa Bay Rays font from Conrad's thread. It felt like a good font, because it appeared almost militaric (if thats even a word) which is what I wanted.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

What exact font did you use for the numbers there?

It was the Tampa Bay Rays font from Conrad's thread. It felt like a good font, because it appeared almost militaric (if thats even a word) which is what I wanted.

Is the 1 slightly taller than the 2? They don't look even.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived