NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

I'm on a good tear with these, and I don't want it to end

Let's keep it up with Miami

WMlANp9.png

Like the Jags and Vikings, the Dolphins went through a redesign that was not bad at all, could use some work, but not bad. Instead of the traditional route, I went a little off the board. I realize that the AFC East uses a lot of white helmets but no other color looks good. The jersey has a sunburst over the shoulder mixed in with a stripe. Nothing too over the top, but still unique. Let me know what you think!!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sunburst looks kind of stupid. Sorry, but it does. However if you take the same pants strippings and put those on the shoulders, I would love it. Also you should create an Orange Alternate. I really miss seeing the Dolphins on the field in Orange.

Sleeves**** Not shoulders. I apologize.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

I am going to have to disagree with the above and say that the sunburst is absolutely incredible. One of my favorite unique concepts I have seen so far. I have never seen a concept for the Dolphins use this, well done. I do agree with the striping on the pants being big though, might want to change that. A orange jersey/Orange pants would also be a good addition.

Fixed the dolphin size and shrunk the stripe and I guess i over looked this but when the Dolphins redesigned, they lightened the darker blue. I switched it back to the navy, which IMO adds contrast between the teal and the orange and the white.

IORsx72.png

AmPJ0Ty.png 

QZ8NT0c.png

The Vikings have a really good look now, except for a couple of things.

-Just because your helmet logo is outlined in black, doesn't mean you need a black facemask.

-The striping on the white pants and jersey bugs me, so I made the sleeves purple

-Nike makes a cool pattern for the Vikes, and keeps it in the collar? Numbers have a sublimated pattern

Nothing too fancy. C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

As a Vikings fan, I actually like the black facemask. I like how you fixed the striping issue on the pants, but I'm not sold on having the sleeves being purple on the away jersey.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I know that I seem to ask for some weird things, but you should try having multiple helmets, like one having a white facemask, another should have a yellow helmet (with the Seahawks helmet stripe design), purple facemask with numbers on one side, and the Viking ship on the other. And you should try a yellow jersey, but I would have to see it to know if it looked out of place. I know that is came outta no where, but I ask that you give it a shot.

Roll Tide

Chicago_Bears_zps436ee7d4.png

Chicago needs a little more consistency. So I like the throwbacks more than the jerseys they have now, so I took them, added white and ended up with this.

Helmets: Same logo, on the same navy jersey, but with a different facemask. I don't have problems with the blue, but I think a grey works so much better with this.

Jerseys: Navy, White, and Orange jerseys, with the same, consistent striping! It seems like it could never happnen, but here it did.

Pants: Orange pants have been worn by the Bears, so I thought it appropriate to include them here.

Socks: I kept the striped socks because they are a sense of identity that I think is disappearing from the NFL. \

Cincy and Cleveland are ready to go, so C and C this.

Needs "GSH" on the left sleeve.

Archived