NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, not your best work, young man! Sorry! But your still doing a fantastic job with these designs.

White numbers at home with the regular black jerseys, please.

Lose the all gray look.

Lose the shoulder patterns.

I do like the thicker black stripe on the helmet though.

on the cowboys, I do agree that the helmets appear to be completely silver nowadays, but that may just be that they finally caved to the general silver appearance, but the pants worn with the white jerseys are still the silverish blue-green, and if you look at their helmet next to any other silver helmet, it is actually different.. more of a bluish tint. I'm just saying that going back to the silverish metallic blue across the board would both add continuity and maintain historical accuracy.

with the raiders, I'm not a huge fan of the shoulder sword motif, but I LOVE the silver numbers on the white jerseys. great touch and a nod to the past, and one of the best looking jerseys in nfl history in my opinion. well done.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, its finally Super Bowl Sunday. I wish I could be posting my Seahawks, but hey it is what it is.

DISCLAIMER: Not a real conversation with Chip Kelly and a reporter. R: Chip, what improvements do you think your team needs to make? CK: Man, I sure miss my Ducks uniforms. All 360,000 of 'em.

x2kbcfZ.png

My first thought when designing the Eagles: no stripes. The Eagles are not a stripe team IMO. I did make them look a lot like the Ducks, yes. Mainly because I thought that it was a look that could work for them, and bring a new level of flair to the NFL.

-Midnight Green is no longer present. Kelly green is. Black and light grey act as tertiary trim colors. As I call it "midnight grey" is added to the main scheme.

-Three helmets, white, green and mdn. grey. Reflective, not chrome, wing pattern on helmet. Numbers on the back.

-Same color jerseys. Iridescent wings, on shoulders, yet with room for TV numbers

-New number font to more closely mimic the "EAGLES" wordmark, which was also simplified.

OnVcC5N.png

-Pants have the wing motif repeated, with the eagle head on the side, adjusted for color changes.

I'm not totally in love with this one but I think its a good change. C and C welcome as always.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, its finally Super Bowl Sunday. I wish I could be posting my Seahawks, but hey it is what it is.

DISCLAIMER: Not a real conversation with Chip Kelly and a reporter. R: Chip, what improvements do you think your team needs to make? CK: Man, I sure miss my Ducks uniforms. All 360,000 of 'em.

x2kbcfZ.png

My first thought when designing the Eagles: no stripes. The Eagles are not a stripe team IMO. I did make them look a lot like the Ducks, yes. Mainly because I thought that it was a look that could work for them, and bring a new level of flair to the NFL.

-Midnight Green is no longer present. Kelly green is. Black and light grey act as tertiary trim colors. As I call it "midnight grey" is added to the main scheme.

-Three helmets, white, green and mdn. grey. Reflective, not chrome, wing pattern on helmet. Numbers on the back.

-Same color jerseys. Iridescent wings, on shoulders, yet with room for TV numbers

-New number font to more closely mimic the "EAGLES" wordmark, which was also simplified.

OnVcC5N.png

-Pants have the wing motif repeated, with the eagle head on the side, adjusted for color changes.

I'm not totally in love with this one but I think its a good change. C and C welcome as always.

Your concepts from this point have all been very good, not amazing, but good. You've played it safe which is good, but there wasn't any particular concepts that Wow'd me. However, this has to be the best Eagles concept I have seen so far. Wonderful job. You're showing massive improvements.

Kinda think you should've went with Black instead of Grey for the alternate.

i thought the same thing but I'm really behind the idea of more grey in the league. Its just something I think.

Can we atleast see just what it would look like if it were "Black"

And I get what your saying about Grey, there needs to be a bit more.

But I feel like those jerseys would look Sweeter in black.

i thought the same thing but I'm really behind the idea of more grey in the league. Its just something I think.

I can make that happen. Jersey and pants? or just jersey?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I can make that happen. Jersey and pants? or just jersey?

Black/Black/Green or White would look sexy.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

The black looks excellent. I LOVE the idea for this concept and the Eagles were the perfect team to apply the Oregon treatment. I do agree that the top left of the number font needs to be toned down but overall a great concept.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Maybe instead of trying to choose between Midnight green and Kelly green you could mix them and get an in-between color.

No. Midnight green was going out. that was going to happen. I dont get the love for it, its an ugly shade of green but that's just my opinion. I like kelly green. It needs to make a return.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived