NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

Personally, I think the original Eagles set was 10x better, but it is what it is. Chargers look pretty good, didn't really need any changes apart from the swap of the blues anyway.

"Original" as in the first redesigned set you did, not what they're wearing now.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the move on the Eagles was a downgrade, but it is what it is. On San Diego, there's something I don't like about the navy jersey, I'd say remove the powder blue outline on the inside of the bolt. No need to force a color in there that doesn't necessarily fit.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Guest darkpiranha

I loved what you were doing with the Eagles. What you've got now makes me say, "Hmm... a slightly altered Eagles uni...how interesting..." The other one was "BOOM! The Eagles are here and we're making a statement." The only thing I might have done differently was make the wings match the Eagles' wings better, rather than the Ducks. Not saying putting the wings on back in their entirety like what you did, but just alter the shapes of the Ducks-style wings. Anywhere you have the grey looks fantastic.

Chargers are nice, but you'd have to show me a side-by-side graphic for me to see how these differ from the current unis. I agree that Navy is good for a third jersey, but it should be powder blue all the way.

Steelers has some great outside-the-box thinking. Love the grey/steel versions. Really love the grey helmet. Didn't understand the tan pants and am glad they are gone. I'd think that if these were put on actual players, it would make all the white guys look like they were running around without pants on.

I loved what you were doing with the Eagles. What you've got now makes me say, "Hmm... a slightly altered Eagles uni...how interesting..." The other one was "BOOM! The Eagles are here and we're making a statement." The only thing I might have done differently was make the wings match the Eagles' wings better, rather than the Ducks. Not saying putting the wings on back in their entirety like what you did, but just alter the shapes of the Ducks-style wings. Anywhere you have the grey looks fantastic.

Chargers are nice, but you'd have to show me a side-by-side graphic for me to see how these differ from the current unis. I agree that Navy is good for a third jersey, but it should be powder blue all the way.

Steelers has some great outside-the-box thinking. Love the grey/steel versions. Really love the grey helmet. Didn't understand the tan pants and am glad they are gone. I'd think that if these were put on actual players, it would make all the white guys look like they were running around without pants on.

2013_SanDiego.png

Currently, the bolts on the jerseys don't go over the shoulder. Thats the biggest difference

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Alright, i've finally done the Jets. Hopefully the thread isn't completely dead.

bP5F7as.png

Honestly, the Jets don't have a bad look. The shade of green on the jersey is ugly though.

-Added the jet to the top of the "JETS" and "NY" wordmarks

-Added green helmet with "NY" wordmark

-Added another stripe on the jerseys to emulate the '68 jerseys

-Both sets of socks are striped.

Honestly, it was a simple change. I had intended to make much more drastic changes but as you can see, I decided against it.

I like the helmets, but those jerseys are too much like the 68 jerseys. That's a look that they never should have gone back to.

Ahhhhhhh, now we're talking!!! The Iggles look great!! Just one small thing, LOL. In a perfect world, I would like to see them with gray pants, not green. A little throwback to their Jaworski and Randall days. But I've complained enough regarding them, so thank you for re-doing, I appreciate it.

Chargers look spectacular.

Just found this thread. I know this was a while ago, and you lost the originals, but I've always wanted to see the Bengals in a "snow tiger" type uniform. Anyway, these concepts are excellent. Keep it up!

I'm deeply considering a "Pro Combat" spin-off of this thread when I finally finish it ... stay tuned... ;)

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived