NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is for the young man and his efforts. bk, you deserve this:

Audience-clapping2.gif

thank you very much. i never expected this thread to get the following it has. It's been a lot of fun and the best part of it is that I'm still not done yet

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Alright. the teams' normal uniform sets are almost done!!

TT6lWIV.png

Tennesse has a better look than most give them credit for, so nothing here will be overly new.

-shoulder stripe remains. Only change is that it now tapers, similar to the sword logo

-new navy helmet with light blue stripe.

-tapering stripe found on pants

I'm well aware of the odd looking yolk on the back view of the jersey. I tried making it fit the lines, but IMO it runied the look of the yollk.

C and C welcome as usual. Washington will be up soon!!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I like that you changed the stripe to a sword-like stripe, but the logo without the flames just looks odd. Probably since I've grown up in Huntsville, Ala. and always see that logo around. I think their logo and uniforms are pretty good, much better than people give them credit for, like you said. The blue helmet isn't working for me though.

Like it all around!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Alright. the teams' normal uniform sets are almost done!!

TT6lWIV.png

Tennesse has a better look than most give them credit for, so nothing here will be overly new.

-shoulder stripe remains. Only change is that it now tapers, similar to the sword logo

-new navy helmet with light blue stripe.

-tapering stripe found on pants

I'm well aware of the odd looking yolk on the back view of the jersey. I tried making it fit the lines, but IMO it runied the look of the yollk.

C and C welcome as usual. Washington will be up soon!!

wow that blue helmet is AMAZING!!

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I'm not feeling the helmet stripe. I personally like the stripe they currently use, but if you want to push the envelope a bit, maybe consider having the flame from the logo serve as a stripe. Also, I've always felt that the Titans could look good in a light blue helmet

Lje6wFV.png

Redskins weren't hard for me to design, they have a good tradition in the league, but I think their current look is too boring.

-Helmet remains the same

-Jerseys have sock striping pattern

-"R" logo in the circle with the feathers on top of the stripes

-yellow, white and burgundy pants. Stripes are based off of the yellow pants.

I like this one a lot, C and C welcome as usual

All 32 teams are now complete! But don't abandon the thread yet, stay tuned for Pro Bowl uniforms and special event Pro Combats.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Wait, a true Redskins concept that isn't a rip-off/re brand? Hallelujah.

Seriously though, I like this a lot. The yellow pants are what I always thought looked best on them, although I disagree about the current look being "boring", but agree to disagree I guess. I've always wanted the R logo to see more use, especially given the current controversy, but I'm not sure about the stripe change, the Steeler-esque stripes (they're far from the same, but they're very reminiscent in my mind) really clutter the whole sleeve. My suggestion would be too keep the current stripe pattern and have the R replace the numbers on the sleeve, that would be perfect in my mind.

Also, ever thought of a alternate yellow helmet featuring that R logo?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Ok. Had time to get updates done

blFMpKu.png

-shrunk the helmet stripe

-changed the blue helmet to powder blue

-red nike logos

-pants stripe longer and thinner

IenkuPm.png

-yellow helmet with R logo

-eliminated sleeve stripes. after I looked at it again, it looked too cluttered

-helmet stripes consistent with pants

-white socks added

C and C welcome, Pro Bowl uniforms will be up soon. don't be expecting neon orange

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I was going to comment and say that your sleeve stripes on the redskins need to be consistent with the sock striping as well, but I think that removing the shoulder striping altogether in favor of the alternate logo is probably the best choice of design.

Archived