NFL Top 3/ Bottom 3

BrandMooreArt

As for the Bengals people are discussing, I've never understood why they added that B logo. It was such a unnecessary addition/change. The tiger head and jumping tiger were great logos, and they still use at least the tiger head from what I've seen, but still don't get how the B is better or why they felt the need to add it. Paul Brown wanted a B for the B in Brown?

If he did, he died 13 years too early to see it become a reality.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 4: I don't feel like doing Top 3 or Top 5. Besides I want to be different.

1. Packers (classic)

2. Colts (ditto)

3. Rams

4. Chiefs

Bottom 4

4. Cardinals

3. Falcons. I long yearned for the 1978-89 and 97-02 look, those were amazing and classic. Today not so much..

2. Bengals

and the Number 1 worst.

1. Jaguars. They have turned a great, iconic look several years ago to a disaster. Heaven help us.

I think we are just talking about primary logos here.

That is what I was exactly talking about.

Top 3

1. 1046.gif

2. g9mgk6x3ge26t44cccm9oq1vl.gif

3. pfiobtreaq7j0pzvadktsc6jv.gif

Bottom 3

30. 2ioheczrkmc2ibc42c9r.gif

31. y71myf8mlwlk8lbgagh3fd5e0.gif

32. 15988562013.gif

I must say this though, what's up with the Ravens logo hate? I mean obviously everyone's entitled to their opinions (that's the beauty of CCSLC) but I really didn't think the primary was regarded that badly. I like the fact they were able to do both a letter and the Raven mascot in the same logo and have a flow to it. I agree though that the logo could deal with a few tiny changes but that's about it. Solid brand overall if you ask me.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

I like the fact they were able to do both a letter and the Raven mascot in the same logo and have a flow to it.

Yeah, but look at the other side of the helmet. They weren't

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I like the fact they were able to do both a letter and the Raven mascot in the same logo and have a flow to it.

Yeah, but look at the other side of the helmet. They weren't

Better?

By default, at the least

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Here are the results so far:

Most top 3 votes: TB, HOU, SEA, DEN, PHI, OAK, DET/STL, GB, BUF, ARI/IND/JAC/MIA/MIN/NE/NO/SD/WAS, ATL/DAL/NYG/SF/TEN, CHI (7 teams haven't gotten a top 3 vote)

Most bottom 3 votes: MIA, CLE, WAS, JAC, CIN, NYJ, BAL, NYG/PIT, OAK/TEN, ATL/BUF/CAR/CHI/DAL/IND/NE, ARI/GB/KC/MIN (10 teams haven't gotten a bottom 3 vote)

Teams appearing in top 3 and bottom 3: ARI, ATL, BUF, CHI, DAL, GB, IND, JAC, MIA, MIN, NO, NYG, OAK, TEN, WAS

Weighted votes [5, 3, 1, -1, -3, -5]: 1-TB, 2-HOU, 3-SEA, 4-DEN, 5-PHI, 6-GB, 7-DET, 8-OAK/STL/SD, 11-ARI, 12-NO, 13-BUF, 14-SF, 15-IND, 16-ATL/MIN, 18-CAR/NE, 20-KC/NYG, 22-CHI, 23-DAL, 24-TEN, 25-PIT, 26-BAL, 27-JAC, 28-CIN, 29-NYJ, 30-WAS, 31-MIA, 32-CLE

ujsignature.png

I don't get the love for the Buccaneers' primary. A football on crossed swords under a skull on a flag on a sword is kind of corny. It's really starting to show its age, too, if you ask me. Hard to argue with much else at the top, though.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I don't get the love for the Buccaneers' primary. A football on crossed swords under a skull on a flag on a sword is kind of corny. It's really starting to show its age, too, if you ask me. Hard to argue with much else at the top, though.

im usually the first to call anything corny, but i think the concept is pretty badass. i think its well done all around; thick lines, large, bold shapes. and putting the flag on a sword was a great idea, charging into battle and arriving with a bad attitude. the SB team perfectly reflected the logo's personality. it also looks great on a helmet. it occupys that space on the helmet very well and dosent get warped and twisted like Denver's

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Here are the results so far:

Most top 3 votes: TB, HOU, SEA, DEN, PHI, OAK, DET/STL, GB, BUF, ARI/IND/JAC/MIA/MIN/NE/NO/SD/WAS, ATL/DAL/NYG/SF/TEN, CHI (7 teams haven't gotten a top 3 vote)

Most bottom 3 votes: MIA, CLE, WAS, JAC, CIN, NYJ, BAL, NYG/PIT, OAK/TEN, ATL/BUF/CAR/CHI/DAL/IND/NE, ARI/GB/KC/MIN (10 teams haven't gotten a bottom 3 vote)

Teams appearing in top 3 and bottom 3: ARI, ATL, BUF, CHI, DAL, GB, IND, JAC, MIA, MIN, NO, NYG, OAK, TEN, WAS

Weighted votes [5, 3, 1, -1, -3, -5]: 1-TB, 2-HOU, 3-SEA, 4-DEN, 5-PHI, 6-GB, 7-DET, 8-OAK/STL/SD, 11-ARI, 12-NO, 13-BUF, 14-SF, 15-IND, 16-ATL/MIN, 18-CAR/NE, 20-KC/NYG, 22-CHI, 23-DAL, 24-TEN, 25-PIT, 26-BAL, 27-JAC, 28-CIN, 29-NYJ, 30-WAS, 31-MIA, 32-CLE

Also interesting, all 32 teams have received at least 1 vote.

ujsignature.png

Archived