oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Falcons fix added 6/6/20

4 hours ago, HailGoldPants said:

It's amazing how much better the Lions look without the black trim.  The blue pants look mighty fine too.  Great work once again!

Exactly. Really unnecessary and now it looks clean

I really like the Broncos set with the blue helmets.  Add some orange away pants and it gets my 100% stamp of approval.  Terrific work as always.

10 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

benga1a_zpsu7uvzxws.png

Better than what they have now.

Not a huge fan of the color scheme or uniforms for Broncos, but that alternate logo is excellent. Great way to bring back the D without the awkwardness of a horse being worked in. Change the mane back to orange and it's a winner.

11 minutes ago, mbannon92 said:

Not a huge fan of the color scheme or uniforms for Broncos, but that alternate logo is excellent. Great way to bring back the D without the awkwardness of a horse being worked in. Change the mane back to orange and it's a winner.

1lo_zpsvw4kcxd6.png

6 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

1lo_zpsvw4kcxd6.png

Winner winner chicken parm (you taste so good) dinner.

I would be curious as to what the Jags design would look like with a solid mustard/yellow colored helmet.  good work with the black lid though!

This is interesting. The concept of using two shades of blue along with orange is intriguing. I've never been a fan of the odd shade of sky/royal? blue the broncos used to use for their helmets, so I would prefer a navy blue helmet, but other than that it is a great outside of the box concept.

Also so I just went back through the pages of this thread and looked at some of your concepts again and for the most part they are spot on, I like your style. 

i actually like the Titans gradient concept.  as a Titans fan, i actually like all you've done w/ them.  I like that you kept their # font, which is very distinctive to them (and i hope they do when they revamp their unis IRL next year).  For the gradient uniform, i'd add a thin navy stripe on the outside of the white stripe to give more balance w/ the rest of the uni.

for the more 'traditional' titans unis - i'd add an outline around the jersey #s, not a fan of jersey #s w/ no outline.  their color scheme is perfect for a navy # outlined in white on their columbia blue jersey, and columbia blue #s outlined in white on their navy jerseys (kinda how the panthers could/should go w/ colored #s outlined in white or gray)