Small Details (and quirks) that You Love

OnWis97

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Morgo said:

Hidden "SJ" in the Sharks logo

YqXgvo6.jpg

Maybe that was intentional, but your S shape is pretty arbitrary.  There's no indication that the S is supposed to be shaped like that.  Should have highlighted everything all the way to the corners of the triangle and the fin.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, McCarthy said:

When you arbitrarily draw an S and a J in the logo it looks like an S and a J!

I sincerely doubt that was intentional by the artist. 

Don't post on here much but wanted to chime in... I remember watching an in-depth video with the main designer when the logo was unveiled and this was an intentionally subtle inclusion of "SJ".  Sure, extremely subtle, but nevertheless intentional.

and a new trend the NBA has begun with "The City" or "Buzz City" or whatever is so f'ing lame. Just stop it bounceball, you're embarrassing yourself.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

3 hours ago, worcat said:

and a new trend the NBA has begun with "The City" or "Buzz City" or whatever is so f'ing lame. Just stop it bounceball, you're embarrassing yourself.

I don't love black uniforms, but I do think the black Hornets uniform is pretty nice -- until you read "Buzz City" across the front. Ditto "Rip City."

The "Clutch City" set is absurd the same way everything about the Rockets is absurd, so no additional demerits there.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On February 10, 2015 at 11:04 AM, BBallSuperFan said:

I love the striping on the Perds numbers...

Untitled-1.jpg

You can see it better on the back of Gnash.

I really like the piano keys on the back of the collar and the guitar pick as well. Those three details really pay homage to Nashville.

• 9 months later...

The Melbourne Vixens that are competing in the new Australian Super Netball League are celebrating their 10th anniversary. The club was formed from a merger of the Melbourne Phoenix and Melbourne Kestrels, so the Vixens are wearing a "PKNC" logo on the back of their uniform to acknowledge this history.

C4H3TxBW8AA4gqO.jpg

1 hour ago, Chromatic said:

The Eagles one I believe though. That's why its the only logo facing Right to Left, where the rest are all left to right. 

Why would an image of an eagle need a hidden E for Eagles?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived